0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 27 years

My age is 24... N I have some kind of allergy in my arms... Its like rashes on my skin. Kindly seek ur help any dermatologist

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 3 months old little one is passing yellowish greenish stools since morning She pooped 4 times from morning till now The stools are not that liquid Also, can a 3-month-old start teething? I thought this might be because of that.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Anus itching a lot for the last 2 years Constipation to an extent but not too much Weight 76kg age is 36 What could be a disorder, can someone suggest the treatment??

Asked for Male, 7 years

My boy is 2 & a half month. He's totally on top feed. He has a gas issue. I'm giving him ronalac gentel milk. colic drops & gripe water twice a day. Phir b gas problem khatam nhi horhi. At night it gets worst. Kindly tell what should I do. No milk suits him other than ronalac gentel, we've tried 5 companies.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I feel pain in my jaw bone middle area only and under chin right side slightly near my ear. I feel its lump that makes it painful. I don't have a throat infection or a cough or flu. What is it I don’t have any health insurance kindly guide me. Its not swollen or increasing in size whenever I press it I feel pain else no pain.

Asked for Male, 6 years

How to cure 15 days old baby’s constipation? He is on formula milk!

Asked for Male, 6 years

I'm not in favor to pack the baby all the time but nowadays I'm in a quite cold area so have to pack my 9 months baby all the time. Although I strictly take care of hygiene, wash the baby before changing the diaper but a little bit worried also. According to the medical point of view is it fine to pack the baby for such a long time, there wouldn't be any genital issue?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Asking on someones behalf Can a high risk pregnant woman fly at 7 week +/- 1.5 hour flight?

Asked for Male, 13 years

My son is 8 years old and for 4 months, he's been having these weird pimples the small ones stay and spreads through the body the big ones go in 2 or 3 days so please help me and which doctor should we go to and also another fact we also gave him anti-allergy medicine but it didn't work

Asked for Male, 61 years

Asking for my father. A few months back his blood pressure was very high. Doc prescribed Amlodipine 5 mg and Bisoprolol 2.5mg. Now he complains of headaches and fatigue/tiredness but his blood pressure is in control. Is this temporary or should we ask for a change in his medicine?

My daughter is 5 months old and her weight is 6 kg is it fine? She takes 90 to 120ml of Morinaga bf 1 4 times and two-times breastfeed because mother milk is not sufficient. Is it fine?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I have blocked sinuses due to which I have difficulty breathing. I mostly breathe through the mouth as if I breathe through nose there is a whistling sound. The nasal spray is effective to some extent but does not completely cure this. How can I completely get rid of this problem?

My daughter is almost 16months old but her diet is not good she hardly eats few spoons or even spoon of any solid she doesn't take feeder properly and I have to wean her due to some reason help me and advise me what should I do plz..

I got my back and neck waxed past week. And after that, I have these red spots, pimples all over the skin. It itches and hurts a lot. I am scared that it will leave its marks. Is there any ointment that I can apply? Please help!

I am a university student and I have pain in my neck while coughing, and vomiting and motion. I also have a dry cough

My seven-month-old daughter is having a high fever with a sore throat and nasal congestion. She is not taking proper feed. And also vomit if I give her panadol infant drops. Doctors are not available coz of Sunday. Please suggest something that to do. Looking for a quick response. Thank you

Asked for Male, 30 years

Asking for my brother who had his appendix removed recently. Now his abdomen area near the appendix is swollen. Is this normal and how long does the swelling remain?

Asked for Male, 10 years

My 5 Y/O son who is a type1 as well has a really bad cough. He had a viral fever about 15 days back now fever has gone but the cough is still there. I have tried different medicines as we as home remedies but nothing seems to be working, can someone please tell me of something effective which cures his cough asap. It doesn't even let him sleep peacefully.

Asked for Male, 32 years

I have started exercise including weight training. I am taking following supplements 1. Evion 400 mg one/day 2. Bevidox one/day Is it okay to take these supplements?

How to treat the colic problem of 20 days old baby? She’s taking Lactogen formula milk.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment