no 2.78MB 0.0985 4
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Intense deja vu headache???

Asked for Female, 27 years

Every few months or so (usually as a precursor to my period) I have bouts of deja vu/deja reve, followed by a headache, a feeling of anxiety and sometimes nausea. This occurs a few times a day for up to a week and last between 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Afterwards, I have difficulty remembering what had occurred during the headache, what triggered it and what I was doing or feeling at the time. After a week of this, I get another round of it, with a headache so intense i have to say in bed 2 days.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend consulting a neurologist and psychologist at the earliest for this. They can help assess your symptoms and guide you well.

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 46 years

42 year old male. Sudden onset of anxiety and panic attacks starting late last summer/early fall. No...

Asked for Female, 25 years

I need help. For about a year now I have been struggling with continous symptons but I do not know ...

Asked for Male, 65 years

Currently, my father is suffering from schizophrenia. He's getting worse. The issue is he' s not tak...

Asked for Male, 7 years

My child is 3 years old and he always has been an outgoing and a very social child, he was quite att...

Asked for Female, 38 years

I am 14 weeks pregnant and recently have gone through MacDonald cerclage Dr advised for complete bed...

Asked for Female, 29 years

My wife is 25 years old with a 9 month old son. When she got angry she can’t control herself and f...