0 0 0 6
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Tilted Ribcage

Asked for Female, 32 years

My rib cage looks like its kind of tilted. My left side is sticking out about 3 inches and my right seems to be inside. I went to a x-ray center and they said that I may have cartilage built up on my right or could be some genetic disorder. Me and my brother are the only ones in our family to show this issue. Is this normal?

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

This is although an unusual way for the ribs to be, but in the abscence of any pain or other symptoms it is best to leave such deformities aside. However, if it is a cosmetic concern for you-you could meet a plastic surgeon at a reputable hospital and take his opinion on this issue.

For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best physiotherapists in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at https://oladoc.com/pakistan/lahore/physiotherapist

You can seek help from the doctors listed below:

Prof. Dr.Farid Ahmad Khan
Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon
Lahore
Dr.Amin Yousaf
Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmetologist
Lahore
Dr.Atta Ul Haq
Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist
Lahore
Dr.M. Amin Alam
Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon
Lahore

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 26 years

I have small sized keloids on the chest and I consulted to my dermatologist and he said they can't b...

Asked for Male, 34 years

AoA! My brother had an accident about 6 7 years ago. Because of that his nose is slightly bend from...