0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 30 years

Best medicine/remedy for menstrual cramps/dysmenorrhea? A gynecologist prescribed me Ponstan 4 years back and it stopped working after few months. Then I used ponstan Forte for a year and now sometimes I use Brexin or Brufen. I get the worst of pain like I can't work without painkillers. Warm milk with turmeric helps a bit but I am still not able to do things even though I try to keep myself active n take care of my hygiene too. I also feel nausea. And sometimes vomit.

Asked for Male, 8 years

Asking for my son 3 years old. His speaking is not normal. He stammers while speaking. Who should we seek and what treatment?

Asked for Female, 36 years

I had 2 C sections after my 2nd baby. I have gained a lot of weight; its 135 kg. My routine is very disturbed, full time working lady but my bones have severe pain even my feet get swelled. The last two months periods have been very disturbing and I had a bloated stomach. I have done ultra sound; no stones and no Harniya. Kindly suggest some good medicine of periods so it might get normal and for bones pain as well and some medicine which will stop me from excess eating?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I got food poisoning since Saturday. My stomach has been consistently upset. I am also having abdominal cramps and fever. Currently, I’m on antibiotics but still it’s not controlled as my doctor said she can’t give me heavy medicine because I’m breastfeeding. Please help what should I do to control abdominal cramps and what food should I take?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I feel the noise in my left ear. the voice gets thinner and sometimes a little bit of pain.

Asked for Female, 34 years

She has mensuration problem from last 2 years. She has menses in 2 intervals. First menses start for 7 days and then stops. After 5 days it starts again and continues for 2 days. The mensuration cycle is normal of one month. She has no drug history, no vomiting and pain problems. She is usually depressed and less appetite. What can be diagnosis?

Asked for Male, 36 years

Hello respected, i have a problem of white spots on my penis specially at front side, please advise me for some medicine or cream. Thanks

Asked for Male, 46 years

My husband has severe headaches almost every day. He comes home, eats dinner and goes to sleep. He also forgets where he placed things like keys, id card etc. What could be the reason for this?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son 3 and a half year old gets seizures. His temperature gets high and body jerks. What precaution can I take to help him? Also, what is the most effective treatment for this?

Asked for Female, 35 years

I have 32 weeks pregnancy with placenta Previa. Please guide me about steroid shots that needed to take for early development of baby lungs. Tell me when I need to take and is there anything harmful in it?? I don't have bleeding though.

Asked for Female, 38 years

My sister is pregnant of six months and she suddenly had an unbearable pain from lower right back to front. Her doctor keep injecting her pain killers and antibiotics but her condition is getting worst. What should we do as her doctor now refused and said go somewhere else

Asked for Female, 37 years

I want to ask that during pregnancy I have gained too much weight and I have been unable to reduce. What should I do? I also wanted to ask that most of the times, I have severe pain in my legs and I can’t sit on the floor properly and if I somehow sit then it gets difficult for me. I have had the “C Section” operation.

Asked for Male, 41 years

Asking for my husband. He is using anti-allergy medicines for quite some time. Now his tongue is white no matter how much he cleans. His breath also smells bad, especially in the morning. Please suggest what to do?

Asked for Female, 47 years

I am female and using Diclofenac for my knee pain. It helps with the knee but I now have an upset stomach and am gassy most of the time. Can you recommend me some other medicine without these effects?

Asked for Male, 58 years

I am suffering from psoriasis since 2002 and face two severe attack during this tenure. Ointments did not provide me much relief but Vitamin D gave a good relief. Presently I am taking Cap Indrop-D on fortnightly basis. Face and hand feel oily. I am patient of Hypertension and Diabetes. Can any body suggest any other treatment?

Asked for Female, 41 years

My wife is sick for three days and has an elevated heart rate. She is quite worried about it and keeps on thinking that it is something serious. What can I do to help her? Please advice.

Asked for Female, 32 years

My problem is that i have had long hair and growth was too much but in January 2017 i diagnosed with low HB level and low vitamin D deficiency. Afterwards i recovered by taking meat and proper diet but after 4 months i noticed unusual hair fall. I took Clc 1000 and vitamin D but the situation day by day got worse and still I have severe hair fall with no growth. Now i don’t think i am deficient of anything...Any suggestions for vitamin which could lessen hair fall?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am having shoulder numbness. I have infection problem since childhood. Antibiotics like Amoxil settle down for time being but shoulder and neck are like totally Numb. I have minor issue of liver (very slow blood making) and after massage numbness ends for some time and then starts again. No signs on shoulders. Recommendations required by doctors?

Asked for Male, 31 years

She is suffering from headache and pain in whole body and nails of fingers and toes...feet swell after walking some distance... What is diagnosis and treatment?

Asked for Male, 1 year

Today I got re-circumcised my son. After the sleep, he had red spots/rashes on his face. What’s the problem and should I give him Brufen (as per prescribed by the doctor) after this new unexpected development?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment