0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 29 years

Aoa. A year ago i had severe kind of stomach infection. And after that for.a month i took very little portions of diet.because of which i lost weight from 59 kg to about 51 kg. Currently, I am 51 kg. But since then i am not able to gain weight. Kindly guide me as to how should I gain weight. Actually I want to gain some weight like around 55 kg but in a healthy way by taking healthy diet. I dont take junk

Asked for Male, 32 years

I am having a problem of Water retention in my body, thats why i am gaining weight, fatigue, joint pain, getc... plz advice any medicine, i went for many doctors but couldn't get the solution... Regards

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am obese, my blood pressure & sugar are normal though. From past few months, I've been having mild pain in my right kidney, sometimes in left kidney as well. The pain persist for less than a minute usually. I also suffer from spermatorrhea. I dont know if i have kidney stone or kidney infection. Before visiting a Nephrologist, what tests should I undergo for review of Nephrologist e.g. Kidney Ultra sound, Urine test, blood test etc. Kindly tell exactly which tests should I take?

Asked for Female, 39 years

Whenever having temperature, there is redness in skin on body in spots. there it has some hardness on reddish area. It becomes okay in 3 day approx. Why it happens? What to do? How to avoid in future?

Asked for Female, 46 years

My eye sight is very weak and the number is minus 14. i want to implant lens and i am interested in lens replacement. what is the cost of my required operation approximately? i feel a lot of strain in my eyes while working on computer for 8 hours. after lens replacement i feel less strain in my eyes while working on computer?

Asked for Female, 41 years

I am suffering from throat infection around 18 years and every consultant gives me antibiotics for relief shortly but after some time still same illness and now contion is that little bit blood is come when I spit each time. Pls advice

Asked for Female, 36 years

AOA all doctors.My age is 30 and have extreme vitamin D deficiency.I have started using Vitamin D injections weekly along with multivitamin (Once a day women).Along with that have started drinking two glasses of Nestle nesvita milk and an egg one day after an another. Will this increase my calcium and Vitmain D level?

Asked for Female, 37 years

Best multivitamin for women ? Which can be taken on daily basis to curb weakness and which is available in Pakistan too. Thank you in advance.

Asked for Female, 33 years

If any women is diabetic is she will deliver abnormal child. Please guide me i m TTC and I m diabetic too. Very much worried after hearing this. Kindly help me?

Asked for Female, 45 years

Age of the women is 39! Pain in lower abdomen and goes till knee but there is no pain in knee! Stool donot pass properly! But when wind passes the intense pain reduces! Kindly guide us about the cause and about proper treatment! Thank You in advance !

Hypothyroid effects more fertility of a women or hyperthyroid? And how many chances are there to get pregnant for a thyroid patient who has a complete thyroid removel?

Asked for Female, 33 years

Assalam o alaikum My issue is that my son is 9 months old n before the birth of my son I had glowing normal skin n i never faced any kind of allergy or acne or pimple problem but after the birth of my son I am facing severe type of allergy or somewhat dryness. Having dryness patches on my head even I can't wear bangles n my son is also facing dryness

Asked for Male, 20 years

Assalamo alaikum..my son age 14 yrs old ..facing this type of pimples.first they were on his shoulder.then they are spreading all over the face.pics will be attached in comments.thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 10 years

My 4 years old son and 6 years old daughter are having too much smell in his mouth with breath can anyone suggest me the solution.... They both brush Teeths twice a day

Asked for Female, 9 years

My 1 year daughter and 3 years son both have high fever around 103 i gave them panadol after every 4 hours..... but no improvement seen. No other symptoms are observed. Is there need of an antibiotic?

Asked for Male, 32 years

Having severe and frequent anxiety headache that feel like a tension, pressure, tight band around your head, shooting pain(s) in your head and/or face, and/or stabbing pain in the head. What to do?

Asked for Female, 25 years

My cousin is suffering from headache since few years. She is 36 and unmarried. She tried many tablets capsules and also visited doctors homeopathic but still she is having extreme headache all the time.

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have going through post partum depression after 8 month of my delivery so going to my dr she recommended me some multivitamins supliment when I start them I saw some black part in my poop not full stool is black This happened with only one stool and other stools if I pass during day they all clear so is something to worry or they are due to multivitamins???

I have period like abdominal cramps since 11am today, they became intense at 2/3pm. The bowel movement is fine, period date is one week far, I have taken ponstan an hour ago but no use. I am also feeling cold in this weather. What could be the reason?

Asked for Female, 31 years

The problem is that when ever I remain empty stomach for more than 3 hours i get very heavy and gastric on just the upper left abdomin side below the chest and when i eat i get fine. What could be the probable cause. Need doc advice .

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment