0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 28 years

I got chicken pox 15 years ago, have two chicken pox pits on my forehead. Can they go away with the treatment or plastic surgery is the only option? The dermatologist prescribed me Newgel e+. I have to use it for three months.

Asked for Male, 29 years

Severe dermatitis with recurrence whenever I am of the medicine. I have even opted for herbal and homeopathic treatment but no results. Oily skin. Dandruff in head beard and eyebrows and even external ears 3 years. Kindly help.

Asked for Female, 36 years

AoA. I want to discuss my breast problem. There was an increase in my prolactin level it was 141.due to which I have milky nipple discharge. I went to a gynecologist she suggested me a tablet 'brotin'. She said to take it for 4 months. I took that medicine for 4 months. Now, my prolactin level is normal but I still have a pain in my one breast & there is a watery discharge from one breast. I'm really worried about it. Please give me suggestion what I have to do now?

Asked for Male, 32 years

No special medical history. What I am facing the issue is, on my feet and my hands figures, such watery pimples are appearing and then having itching on it. Kindly suggest any, which type of doctor should I visit and what could be the cause.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have very severe skin allergy on my face from the nose side and around the area of eyes is swell and pain I have taken Zyrtec once a day for five days but in vain please suggest a remedy or need any test I have change face wash even there are dry patches and itches. Never previously it occurred. I'm worried should I go for the medical test?

Asked for Male, 10 years

My son is 5 years old. He is always saying that he is too hungry even after 10 minutes of eating food. Getting very tall but not gaining weight. He eats very well Mashallah. He complains of stomach ache and has constipation. I am giving meds for constipation. So what should be the reason that he is always hungry and has a stomach ache?

Asked for Male, 39 years

Salem to all Doctors,my query is related to fasting in Ramzan. I am 3 years post kidney transplant.everything is going good.in Ramzan I want to fast.then how should I adjust my dose of medicine. While I am taking Cipol N 100 + Cipol N My Rept 500 mg 2 + 1

Asked for Female, 34 years

I got keloid scars(3)during pregnancy 2 years before now my scar got irritated from cloth causing itchiness and tender to touch pls tell me where to get SILICONE sheets because I don't want to go for laser procedures!! Plus doc, Is keloids are dangerous? My keloids are not growing formed after acne!! Just TENDER to touch!

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am having a rapid weight loss My pre-pregnancy weight was 51 kg. And on the day of delivery, I was 61 kg on 2 July 2018. I breastfeed my baby. And till the 2nd of December, I was 52.5 kg but after that to till now in five months I lost 7 kgs now I am 46.5 So I want to ask is it normal to lose this much weight because of breastfeeding. Baby is also on other diets and bottle feed as well.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 1.8 yo daughter has suddenly stopped eating anything at all from 1 week. Before that she was taking everything Dalia, rice, potatoes, banana and was taking egg too. What to do now. I tried force feeding but I fear she will refuse altogether as she doesn’t even force feed. She takes top feed in the night three times between 9:00 p.m. to 6;30 a.m. and during the day she takes 7oz twice. Her night feed increased when she refused to eat. Solutions and what behavioral tips I can use.

Asked for Female, 36 years

I had my c section 5 days ago,first 2 days were literally on bed, from 3rd day I started walking a bit and climb stairs as well, 4th day was too good, I was so fresh, no pain, nothing, I keep on moving whole day but at night a sharp sudden pain started at left side of lower abdomen while laying, the pain continues today, it starts and end suddenly in any posture, its like burning and stabbing sensation, what can be the reason?

Asked for Male, 10 years

I’ve recently noticed that my 5-year poop is yellow. Sometimes light yellow. Is it normal? He does have dairy products but not that much. Should I be worried.? P.s he is stick thin doc has advised him tres Orix syrup

Asked for Female, 32 years

Feeling numbness & slight pain in left arm & in the pinky & ring finger, it was severe in the night while sleeping, laid straight when got up, no other sign just little discomfort in the left side body. No Medical history, just little stomach upset from last two days, wanna ask what it could be, ignore-able or required a checkup?

Asked for Female, 35 years

Had cesarean 3 weeks ago but feeling pain in abdomen from last 3 days. Its intense on the left side with burning sensation also feeling pain near kidney today. Not doing any tough activity just lifting my toddler who is mashAllah healthy.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am becoming really aggressive and short temper day by day. Even a little ordinary thing annoys me a lot and switches off my mood from a very happy state. I want to control my anger and stay calm, Can you please tell me any way to cope with this situation and I want to know about the best way of meditation too.

Asked for Female, 18 years

AOA, My daughter is 13years old. 2 days ago she showed me a hard swelling under her left jaw. I thought it was mumps. The bump was hard, non tender and painless. She had slight fever, 99.7 maximum and that too only on the first day. There has been no loss of appetite, no difficulty in chewing or swallowing. She has had all her vaccinations including MMR. Now it's the 3rd day. The bump is the same as on the first day. Hard, painless even upon touching, no fever or loss of appetite.

Asked for Female, 25 years

The patient feels tiredness whole day, pain in knees and sometimes in other joints or arm. Her average bp range is 90/70. What could be the reasons? Any medicine test or any other recommendations, please.

Asked for Male, 36 years

Here is a mark in my upper right eye and I don't know what is that. But another mark is appearing lower left eye. Please, someone, guide me what is that. I am a patient of ankylosing spondylitis and also having my treatment for the last 3 years.

Asked for Female, 30 years

My problem is my hair is getting grey very fastly I'm really worried please suggest me anything, I know the grey hair cannot be turned into black but the thing I want is to stop them getting grey please suggest me any solution. I have this problem when I was around 12 years old but now almost all of the hair is turning from black to grey.

Asked for Female, 34 years

I smoke 3-4 cigs in a day, but sometimes it happens when I smoke I start to feel uneasy and like irritation in my upper abdomen. And then I eat something sweet like cookie or chocolate and I'm ok. What's the problem should I get myself check?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment