no 4.21MB 0.1636 6
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Depression and Anxiety

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have a depression issue for 6 months. I had visited 3 doctors.. one neuro, one psychiatrist & psychologist. They said I have got post patrum depression, I m taking medicine citanew. I m still not feeling good. all-time depress.. Kuch krny ka dil nai krta, demag bhari rehta. Job per b sakon nai ata. I want my normal life back.. what to do???

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's okay, you went through a lot after giving birth to your child, your life has changed a lot. Its normal to feel overwhelmed. You should take out 10-20mins for yourself every alternate day, sit with your feelings and validate them, draw or write, do something that reminds you of your old self to boost your energy to survive today. A counselor is a great person to help you during these difficult times. Also a trusted friends circle. Also, you are more than your depression, these feelings will pass and you can survive it if ONLY you refuse to let these emotions overwhelm you. We wish you health.

For further consultation, you can choose from our list of best Psychiatrists in lahore and seek in-person advice.

Dr.Nusrat Habib Rana
Acupuncturist, Psychiatrist
Lahore
Dr.Aneel Shafi
Psychiatrist
Lahore

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 46 years

42 year old male. Sudden onset of anxiety and panic attacks starting late last summer/early fall. No...

Asked for Female, 25 years

I need help. For about a year now I have been struggling with continous symptons but I do not know ...

Asked for Male, 65 years

Currently, my father is suffering from schizophrenia. He's getting worse. The issue is he' s not tak...

Asked for Female, 27 years

Every few months or so (usually as a precursor to my period) I have bouts of deja vu/deja reve, foll...

Asked for Male, 7 years

My child is 3 years old and he always has been an outgoing and a very social child, he was quite att...

Asked for Female, 38 years

I am 14 weeks pregnant and recently have gone through MacDonald cerclage Dr advised for complete bed...