search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Extreme Nausea

Asked for Male, 23 years

Have had extreme nausea since the past three days and Diarrhea. I’m unable to eat anything because it makes me nauseous and if I eat anything I can’t digest it and end up vomiting ... I usually let Diarrhea take its time and it goes away but this time I have nausea and vomiting.

Responses (1)
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

Im sorry to hear that. Take 1 tablet gravinate three times a day (before meal) to help with vomit n nausea. If you cant even keep this or water down you must go to the ER immediately to rehydrate and injections to stop vomit. Also
For diarrhea you must have biflor sachet after every stool, have a glass of ORS, eat boiled rice in starch water ; bananas with ispaghol; etc. Start tablet novidat 500mg twice a day for 5days along with tablet flagyl 400mg thrice a day. You seem to have acute gastroenteritis and hence need the above mdicines. Avoid outside foods.

You can choose from a detailed list of Doctors treating this condition from the following link:

You can seek further professional help from the below recommended Specialists:

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Endoscopist, Gastroenterologist, Internal Medicine

Related Questions

Asked for Female, 22 years

I am having abdominal pain and diarrhea especially after eating a meal. When the condition is severe...

Asked for Male, 32 years

I take mycophenolate mofetil 1000 mg twice a day. I am having a problem urinating and sometimes seve...

Asked for Female, 26 years

I was having recurrent stomach pains and have been using Dexilant for my gastrointestinal pains. For...

Asked for Female, 23 years

I have chronic stomach issues. Every once a week I have episodes of bloating, nausea and vomiting wh...

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am male 34 years old. I am having ulcer inside my mouth. They are small but painful and appear red...

Asked for Female, 14 years

My daughter is diagnosed with GERD and diffuse esophageal spasm recently. With all this, she feels d...