search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

High BP Tablet

Asked for Female, 47 years

My mother is using Nebivolol Tablet for her high blood pressure. Recently the doc increased the tablet mg. Now she has headaches, nausea, and trouble sleeping. What should we do?

Responses (1)
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

How much is her BP now after increasing the dose? It is unlikely that medicine is causing this. It may be due to continuous high BP. You must immediately take her to a cardiologist to run her baseline tests like ECG ECHo etc when this happens again.

You can choose from a detailed list of Doctors treating this condition from the following link:

You can seek further professional help from the below recommended Specialists:

Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Diabetologist, Cardiologist
Cardiologist, Cardiac Surgeon
Cardiac Surgeon, Cardiologist, Pediatric Cardiologist

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 61 years

My father 61 years old was taking drugs for his arrhythmia for several months but there was not much...

Asked for Female, 36 years

My wife is sick for three days and has an elevated heart rate. She is quite worried about it and kee...

Asked for Female, 36 years

Last day out of nowhere I started to feel faint, my heart starts beating hard and fast, cold sweat a...

Asked for Male, 65 years

My father got a stent by angioplasty. The procedure went well but now he complains of feeling dizzy,...

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am male 34 years old. Recently out of nowhere, I get a sharp pain in my chest near the heart. I ge...

Asked for Male, 57 years

My father suffered from heart failure. He is recovering from it. I want to know if we can give him C...