no 2.23MB 0.0930 4
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Many symptoms. No answers.

Asked for Female, 24 years

I struggle with many symptoms that have been restricting my life. I have had doctors who wont listen to my symptoms and/or just push me to take anti-anxiety medication. One doctor suggested it was a pinched nerve, but I couldnt afford his treatment. I have insurance but cannot afford a lot of copays and the way I've been treated by doctors lately and in the past worsens my anxiety. Attached is a list of my symptoms. I am afraid to keep pursuing diagnosis but the symptoms are too bad. Help

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. Firstly I am sorry you feel unheard and unattended. Secondly I feel mostly doctors do try to control anxiety and related symptoms but there's no reason that they cannot treat you medically simultaneously. I have many patients who come with anxiety, usually once their medicines start effecting you a lot of tiredness improves. Along with that there could be some muscular issues like fibromyalgia that your doctors can explore. I read through your symptoms would you like to share what medicines you've been taking, for how long, and which ones are you now? Also are you going for therapy? What medical treatments have you received for aches? Kindly write back so we can guide you more.

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 28 years

(24,Male,175CM,75KG, 15 years of professional football) Honestly, I am kinda lost here. I feel my...

Asked for Female, 43 years

Can you let me know correct medicine for ulcer ... 20mg or 40mg ... and once or twice ... omerpraz...

Asked for Female, 25 years

I am a 21 year old female who has been experiencing episodes of tingling and heaviness on the right ...

Asked for Male, 22 years

I found some weird thing in an old CT scan. Is this a normal thing?...

Asked for Male, 40 years

I am not feeling well and believe have caught a viral. The symptoms are Temperature (not exceeds 10...

Asked for Female, 25 years

My sister got hit (on her leg) by a bike yesterday resulting in minor injury. She is currently apply...