no 2.77MB 0.1322 4
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

My mother has problem moving shoulder.

Asked for Female, 80 years

What does this mean from the x-ray report of my mom's shoulder? Sclerosis with a cortical breach is seen in the greater tuberosity of the left humerus. Soft tissue calcifications noted adjacent to the midshaft of the humerus. She is already a cancer patient.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers completely. Can you tell me which cancer does she have and where is it located? Was her arms hurting? Why did you feel the need for an X-ray?
Your x-ray loosely means that there are unusual hardening and thickening of bone, the calcifications and hardening could be due to a number of causes but it's better you discuss this with your current oncologist. We wish her well.

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 27 years

I got hit by a car while I was on bike. My left knee was injured. I had x-rays done no fracture and ...

Asked for Female, 33 years

In the year 2016 I was diagnosed with a meniscal cyst with meniscus tear, went through arthroscopy, ...

Asked for Male, 41 years

i want to ask something about GLANDS(Gilti). 1 of my relative got gland on his lower back from last...

Asked for Male, 12 years

A boy age 7 years get a deep wound, his foot got stuck in a motorcycle. On emergency, the doctor onl...

Asked for Male, 27 years

Hi doctors.. I got an extra bone recently about 2 months ago. Can you please tell me about this extr...

Asked for Male, 32 years

Hi i am having problem of hypervitaminis d3 i have tested the result is 100 mg in this problem i am...