icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

My mother has problem moving shoulder.

Asked for Female, 76 years

What does this mean from the x-ray report of my mom's shoulder? Sclerosis with a cortical breach is seen in the greater tuberosity of the left humerus. Soft tissue calcifications noted adjacent to the midshaft of the humerus. She is already a cancer patient.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers completely. Can you tell me which cancer does she have and where is it located? Was her arms hurting? Why did you feel the need for an X-ray?
Your x-ray loosely means that there are unusual hardening and thickening of bone, the calcifications and hardening could be due to a number of causes but it's better you discuss this with your current oncologist. We wish her well.

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 28 years

Hi i am having problem of hypervitaminis d3 i have tested the result is 100 mg in this problem i am...

Asked for Male, 25 years

Hello, I have had menisectomy surgery on both my left and right knee. Right knee was 3 years ago and...

Asked for Male, 32 years

I am feeling so much pain in the highlighted area, especially in the morning while getting out of be...

Asked for Male, 31 years

31-year-old male, been having knee pain in both knees for about 8 months. Had weak knees and elimina...

Asked for Male, 34 years

I have continuously been experiencing severe pain in the heel (as shown in the below image) especial...

Asked for Female, 26 years

I feel sharp pinching pain in my upper left foot. It is not for all the time but noticeably while re...