no 4.22MB 0.1002 5
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Painful Swelling

Asked for Female, 44 years

The patient has this painful swelling for the last 8 years on the hip. It has itching also but no redness. The swelling has increased in size gradually Painful No discharge No swelling on any other part of the body Please tell what it could be and also tell where should we consult? which Hospital or which specialized doctor?

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. Kindly consult a general surgeon. Generalized swelling of these sorts could be due to many reasons, sometimes its a swelling around a hair follicle, a lipoma, a dermoid cyst or other varieties. A general surgeon can advise you best on it and it's the cure.

For further consultation, you can choose from our list of best General Surgeons in Lahore and seek in-person advice.

Dr.Asad Ullah Khawaja
General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Thyroid Surgeon
Lahore
Prof. Dr.Muhammad Rashid Siraj
General Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon
Lahore
Prof. Dr.Syed Imran Hussain Andrabi
Colorectal Surgeon, General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Breast Surgeon, Hernia Surgeon, Cancer Surgeon, Thyroid Surgeon
Lahore
Dr.Kamran Zaib Khan
General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Breast Surgeon
Lahore

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 29 years

I've been using minoxidil for a month and have lumps under my left armpit. They don't hurt but they ...

Asked for Male, 60 years

I want to know that my father had blood clots in his leg a few years ago. He was abroad at that time...

Asked for Female, 32 years

This is concerning as lately I have been receiving tests for IBS/IBD. I've had three blood tests all...

Asked for Female, 36 years

Salam. My cousin has pain in her breast and all around the breast. Pain going to the arms and should...

Asked for Male, 22 years

Hi, I asked some day before about my pain concern after hernia,Now i want to ask is laparoscopic is...

Asked for Male, 22 years

Hi, My age is 18 I got inguinal hernia when i was 16 but It was painless and its still painless som...