Who are the most experienced Fertility Consultant in Islamabad?
7 most experienced Fertility Consultants in Islamabad are:
- Prof. Dr. Salma Kafeel Qureshi
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ghazala Bashir
- Dr. Taqdees Naqaish
- Dr. Tariq Idris Khan
- Dr. Samina Arshad
- Dr. Iffat Seema
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Anita Roshan
How can I book an appointment with a Fertility Consultant in Islamabad?
to book an appointment with a top Fertility Consultant in Islamabad. Or, you can also call at 0518151800
from 9AM to 11PM to book your appointment.
What is the fee range of the best Fertility Consultants in Islamabad?
The fee for the top Fertility Consultants in Islamabad is 2000. You can pay at reception when you visit the doctor.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment with a Fertility Consultant in Islamabad through oladoc?
There are no additional charges when you book through oladoc.
What does a Fertility Consultant do?
Who is a Fertility Consultant?
In vitro fertilization a laboratory procedure in which sperm are put in a special dish with unfertilized eggs to achieve fertilization, Abbreviated as IVF. Doctors who are qualified to perform IVF are known as fertility consultants.
oladoc can help book an appointment with a fertility consultant in F-8 Markaz, Islamabad and has specialists across F-8 Markaz, Islamabad. Patients can call us at 0518151800
to book an appointment with a specialist for their needs.
Fertility consultants are qualified to diagnose infertility, procure sperms and eggs and then perform surgery to put the embryo in the mother as well.
Which hospital is the best for Fertility Consultant in Islamabad?
Top 5 Gynecology Hospitals in Islamabad are:
- MaxHealth Hospital
- Bee Well Hospital (Islamabad)
- Salma and Kafeel Medical Center
- Islamabad Medical and Surgical Hospital
- Zobia Hospital (G-9)
How do I choose a Fertility Consultant ?
Finding a good doctor is vital for proper diagnosis & treatment of your underlying concern. Before you make the decision of picking out a Fertility Consultant, consider the following:
- Make sure they are experienced
- Make sure your doctor has good reviews.
- Make sure they offer the services you are looking for
- Verify, if they are certified from PMDC or have any other professional memberships
- Check if they are affiliated with a hospital you trust