Who are the top Orthodontists of September 2021 in Islamabad?
Top 1 Orthodontist of September 2021 in Islamabad is:
- Prof. Dr. Owais Khalid Durrani
How can I book an appointment with an Orthodontist in Islamabad?
to book an appointment with a top Orthodontist in Islamabad. Or, you can also call at 0518151800
from 9AM to 11PM to book your appointment.
What is the fee range of the best Orthodontists in Islamabad?
The fee for the top Orthodontists in Islamabad is 2000. You can pay at reception when you visit the doctor.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment with an Orthodontist in Islamabad through oladoc?
There are no additional charges when you book through oladoc.
What does an Orthodontist do?
Who is an Orthodontist?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry dealing with irregularities of the teeth and their correction (as by means of braces) the treatment provided by an orthodontist.
oladoc can help book an appointment with an orthodontist in Islamabad and has specialists across Islamabad in areas such as PWD, G-8 Markaz, F-8 Markaz, Blue Area, F-7 Markaz and so on. Patients can call us at 0518151800
to book an appointment with a specialist for their needs. Top orthodontists practicing in Islamabad include
Orthodontists get the same education as any other dentists but go on to specialize in orthodontics. They are qualified to prescribe braces, fix them and monitor the progress of the patients after.
Which hospital is the best for Orthodontist in Islamabad?
Top 5 Dentistry Hospitals in Islamabad are:
- The Dental Consultants (Islamabad)
- Rahman & Rahman (Islamabad)
- Malik Dental Associates (Islamabad)
- Munaaf's Dental Practice (Islamabad)
- Saif Dental Clinic
How do I choose a Orthodontist ?
Finding a good doctor is vital for proper diagnosis & treatment of your underlying concern. Before you make the decision of picking out a Orthodontist, consider the following:
- Make sure they are experienced
- Make sure your doctor has good reviews.
- Make sure they offer the services you are looking for
- Verify, if they are certified from PMDC or have any other professional memberships
- Check if they are affiliated with a hospital you trust