About Aga Khan University Hospital
Aga Khan University Hospital is a tertiary care hospital located at National Stadium Road, Karachi, Pakistan. The hospital is a prestigious, internationally recognized institution serving the masses for a wide spectrum of specialty diseases, ailments, and conditions.
Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi was established in 1985 over a massive area of 83 acres of land. The hospital has been consistently providing quality medical healthcare to the people of Karachi over a period of more than 35 years.
Aga Khan University Hospital Timings
The hospital stays open 24/7 but consultation times for different doctors may vary.
Aga Khan University Fee
The average consultation fee at Aga Khan University Hospital is 2150 RS.
Aga Khan University Hospital Appointment Details
To book an appointment with any of the doctors practicing at Aga Khan University Hospital call on 02138140600 or click the "Book Appointment" button.
Services & Facilities Available at Aga Khan University Hospital
Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi has a large and diverse number of facilities available including:
- 24/7 Emergency Services: Aga Khan University Hospital is equipped to provide top-quality emergency & acute care services with a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors and nurses. The emergency department has 62 beds, a 10-bed pediatric area, an isolation room, and other facilities. The hospital is able to provide emergency treatment to around 170 patients per day and over 60,000 patients annually.
- Diagnostic Services: Diagnostic services are further divided into Cardiopulmonary and Neurophysiology. They consist of a range of medical tests to aid diagnosis like ECG, ECHO, PFT, ETT, EMG, EPS, etc.
- Clinical Imaging Services: Clinical imaging services at Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi consist of tests such as CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray, and Thyroid Scan.
- Pharmacy Services: The hospital has an in-patient pharmacy to serve patients admitted at the hospital and remains open 24/7. A Main Hospital Campus pharmacy is also available to visitors at the hospital.
- Transportation services: These include on-campus shuttle services and public transportation services available outside the entrance.
- Wheelchairs: Wheelchairs are also available to accommodate sick or disabled patients near the hospital’s main entrance, Nazerali Walji Building, and Emergency Services. The hospital also has ramps at various points to make it easier for patients to enter the hospital premises using wheelchairs.
- Prayer Area: The hospital has a dedicated prayer area located behind the main laboratory where visitors at the hospital can offer their prayers
- Dining: Aga Khan University Hospital also offers a range of dining options for visitors and patients alike. There is a Main Dining Hall, Community Health Centre Snack Corner, as well as the Jenabai Hussainali Shariff Café.
Aga Khan University Hospital Doctors List
Following are the doctors practicing at Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi:
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmed
- Dr. Aneela Darbar
- Ms. Maryam Tariq
- Dr. Tanveer-Ur-Rehman
- Dr. Aamir Mustafa Jafarey
- Dr. Abida Khalil Sattar
Aga Khan University Hospital Departments
Following are the departments at Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi:
- Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat
- Gastrointestinal and Surgery
- Heart, Lungs, and Vascular
- Internal Medicine
- Kidney and Bladder
- Mind and Brain
- Teeth and Skin
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, and Nutrition
Aga Khan University Hospital Lab Details
The Aga Khan University Hospital Lab is renowned for its superior quality and covers a wide variety of medical tests such as blood tests and urine tests, nucleic acid based tests, biopsies, etc. The main clinical laboratory is located in Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi.
They also have a number of regional and stat labs as well as 250 lab collection outlets all over Pakistan. Aga Khan University Hospital Main Campus, Karachi offers reliable lab tests results, along with same day delivery for a number of tests.
Mr. Sohail Baloch is the Director of Aga Khan University Hospital Laboratories.
Aga Khan University Hospital Contact Number
You can contact Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi by calling (021) 111 911 911