No match found

A brief intro to Asthma Specialists

'Allergist' An allergist specializes in allergies, asthma, and allergic asthma. Internist. An internist is a doctor who specializes in internal medicine the study of diseases in adults, particularly those related to internal organs and who has completed three years of training after medical school.