How can I book an appointment with a Radiologist in Lahore?
to book an appointment with a top Radiologist in Lahore. Or, you can also call at 04238900939
from 9AM to 11PM to book your appointment.
What is the fee range of the best Radiologists in Lahore?
The fee for the top Radiologists in Lahore is 2000. You can pay at reception when you visit the doctor.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment with a Radiologist in Lahore through oladoc?
There are no additional charges when you book through oladoc.
What does a Radiologist do?
Who is a Radiologist?
Radiologists are medical doctors (MDs) or doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques, such as x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, and positron emission tomography (PET).
oladoc can help book an appointment with a radiologist in Cavalry Ground, Lahore and has specialists across Cavalry Ground, Lahore. Patients can call us at 04238900939
to book an appointment with a specialist for their needs.
Radiologists play an important role in health care as they are the primary consultants for the sake of diagnosis. They are also qualified to treat certain medical conditions such as multiple types of cancer through radiation.
Which hospital is the best for Radiologist in Lahore?
Top 5 Radiology Hospitals in Lahore are:
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
- Lahore General Hospital
- Sharif Medical City Hospital
- National Hospital & Medical Centre
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences
How do I choose a Radiologist ?
Finding a good doctor is vital for proper diagnosis & treatment of your underlying concern. Before you make the decision of picking out a Radiologist, consider the following:
- Make sure they are experienced
- Make sure your doctor has good reviews.
- Make sure they offer the services you are looking for
- Verify, if they are certified from PMDC or have any other professional memberships
- Check if they are affiliated with a hospital you trust