Who is the best Radiologist in Multan?
3 best Radiologists in Multan are:
- Assoc. Prof. Maham Munir Awan
- Dr. Wajahat Ali
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Asim Qureshi
Who are the most experienced Radiologist in Multan?
3 most experienced Radiologists in Multan are:
- Dr. Ghazna Hafeez
- Dr. Sheraz Ahmed
- Dr. Wajahat Ali
How can I book an appointment with a Radiologist in Multan?
to book an appointment with a top Radiologist in Multan. Or, you can also call at 0618048444
from 9AM to 11PM to book your appointment.
What is the fee range of the best Radiologists in Multan?
The fee for the top Radiologists in Multan is 2000. You can pay at reception when you visit the doctor.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment with a Radiologist in Multan through oladoc?
There are no additional charges when you book through oladoc.
What does a Radiologist do?
Who is a Radiologist?
Radiologists are medical doctors (MDs) or doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques, such as x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, and positron emission tomography (PET).
oladoc can help book an appointment with a radiologist in Multan and has specialists across Multan in areas such as Saddar and so on. Patients can call us at 0618048444
to book an appointment with a specialist for their needs. Top radiologists practicing in Multan include
Radiologists play an important role in health care as they are the primary consultants for the sake of diagnosis. They are also qualified to treat certain medical conditions such as multiple types of cancer through radiation.
Which hospital is the best for Radiologist in Multan?
Top 5 Radiology Hospitals in Multan are:
- Medicare Hospital (Multan)
- Mukhtar A Shaikh Hospital
- Bakhtawar Amin Medical Center and College
- Buch International Hospital (BIH)
- Al-Haadi Colour Doppler Ultrasound & Diagnostic Center
How do I choose a Radiologist ?
Finding a good doctor is vital for proper diagnosis & treatment of your underlying concern. Before you make the decision of picking out a Radiologist, consider the following:
- Make sure they are experienced
- Make sure your doctor has good reviews.
- Make sure they offer the services you are looking for
- Verify, if they are certified from PMDC or have any other professional memberships
- Check if they are affiliated with a hospital you trust