Who is the best radiology lab in Multan?
4 best radiology labs in Multan are:
- Chughtai Lab, Multan (20% DISCOUNT)
- Islamabad Diagnostic Centre, Multan
- Punjab MRI and Diagnostic
- British Lab
How can I book an appointment with a Radiology Lab in Multan?
to book an appointment with a top Radiology Lab in Multan. Or, you can also call at 0618048444
from 9AM to 11PM to book your appointment.
What is the fee range of the best Radiology Labs in Multan?
The fee for the top Radiology Labs in Multan is 500. You can pay at reception when you visit the doctor.
Are there any additional charges to book an appointment with a Radiology Lab in Multan through oladoc?
There are no additional charges when you book through oladoc.
What does a Radiology Lab do?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that uses imaging technology to diagnose and treat disease. Radiology labs are the assisting supports which are often consulted with by doctors when they are in the process of diagnosing a patient. These labs are well-appointed with imaging machinery which can perform procedures like MRI, CT Scan, X-Rays, Dental OPG, Dexa Scan, Cardiac Stress, ECG, Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT), Bone Scan, Ultrasound and Mammography to name a few.
Many known radiology labs such British Lab, Pakistan MRI & Diagnostic Centre along with numerous lesser known ones. Some of the common services which are offered by these labs include Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT), Nerve Conduction Studies, Ultrasound, X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Mammography, DEXA Scan, EEG, ECG, EMG/NCS and other radiology test.
Which hospital is the best for Radiology Lab in Multan?
Top 5 Diagnostic Labs Hospitals in Multan are:
- Chughtai Lab, Multan (X-Ray, Ultrasound, Dexa Scan, EET, ECG, Pathology)
- Islamabad Diagnostic Centre (Multan)
- British Lab
- Punjab MRI & Diagnostic Complex
- Chughtai Lab, Multan Medical Compex
How do I choose a Radiology Lab ?
Finding a good doctor is vital for proper diagnosis & treatment of your underlying concern. Before you make the decision of picking out a Radiology Lab, consider the following:
- Make sure they are experienced
- Make sure your doctor has good reviews.
- Make sure they offer the services you are looking for
- Verify, if they are certified from PMDC or have any other professional memberships
- Check if they are affiliated with a hospital you trust