0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 14 years

My son is 8 years old.he is complaining pain in or around abdionmal . I can't identify the exact location of pain. Some time pain is in left side and some times in right side. Some time sharp and some times light pain. He describe that when he sneeze or cough 4he feels the pain. When he put forward his legs towards the stomach he feel light pain. What could be reason and any test recommended..thankyou.

Asked for Female, 13 years

What if a seven year old has fast heart beat? Doctor said its a little higher then usuall but its normal and will reduce by time as child grows up and it varies from child to child?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I need guidance on mindfulness and meditation. My brain is very overactive, it just doesn't stop and that exhausts me. My concentration has also decreased steeply over the years. I tried to meditate and clear my mind, but in doing so, instead of actually clearing my mind, my brain just kept repeating 'clearmymind clearmymind clearmymind'. Any tips?

Yesterday I stopped breastfeeding my child of age 22 months. Today I am having pain in breast and it is hard like rock. What should I do when the production of milk will be stop. How to ease its pain.

Asked for Female, 11 years

Hello I need to know it from some child doctor or general doc that is it OK to give your child multivitamin on daily basis , I hvve 3 kids all are under 5 , if yes than please suggest some.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 10 days baby is sneezing coughing and I feel flu symtoms too I called my doctor and he said give her panadol drops. I don't wanna give medicine to a baby please suggest what should I do. I think its viral because other kids are having same issues.

I need doctor's opinion. My baby is 6 months old. She is totally on breastfeed. I have started giving her semisolids... But she got constipated. How much water i should give her daily?

Salam.. My 2 month baby is thorwing up since morning almost 7 to 8 times what could be the reason? Plus her stool is slightly smelly which is usually not please help

Asked for Male, 12 years

6 Yrs old baby suffering from canker sores in her mouth as per Dr. advised currently applying Dakatrain twice a day but symptoms are there, she cant eat food due to severe pain. Concern Doctors are requested to advise how to deal with it?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Skin Related Query' I have been having an outbreak of hard whiteheads on the T-zone of my face since a month now. Also the cheek area, temples and the jaw line is quite porous now; to the extent that I can feel them under my hands. Help please?

Asked for Female, 29 years

My cheekbones are getting red and dry...i hav combination skin type.i feel irritation when i wash face or apply any lotion. I tried coconet oil and mosturising lotions, but nothings works.. plz guide!

Plz suggest some ointment for extreme iching on the under side of feet and in between the fingers of feet. Skins seems to bhe dry with a layer of skin peeled off from some area. In between the fingers a cut sometimes also appear aftr itching. This condition is not properly visible in picture so just verbally telling.

Asked for Male, 31 years

I was having loose bowels for few days and then I started feeling sort of skin which I think is fissure or pile I don't know I told this to doctor he gave me a suppository to use and till then I didnt know I was pregnant I got to know next day. So Am I suppose to take suppository? Any other safe remedies for this problem I am not feeling pain anymore unless I sit on floor I feel a little pain but I do feel some sort of skin there and I am very much worried will this be ok?

Asked for Female, 24 years

I got skin allergy due to something which I really don't know. Having red bumps all over my body and it's spreading and itching a lot. I am putting on prickly heat cream. But it's on increasing and itching over new parts of the body. Plz suggest me some medicine.

Asked for Female, 39 years

Are dark circles treatable ? My husband is having dark circles and they are getting worse every month. Due to his work requirment he has to work really long hours on computer and he sleeps maximum 6 hours per day. I understand stress, work and sleep can be major contributing factors towards his dark circle. But still any cream or serum that can help in lightening his dark circles and lines around eyes, and stop skin ageing ?

Asked for Male, 51 years

I have urine problem. I have go washroom for urine after 15 minutes or maximum after half hour. It is very rear that there is interval of one hour but when I sleep then I have to wake up for urine after one and a half hour or sometimes after 2/3 hours. I also feel little pain in my both kidneys. I have used Temsol-D tablets for one and a half month but no relief in desease. Kindly give advice.

Asked for Female, 41 years

Is there any way to control weight loss in diabetes? Diagnosed with type 2 1.5year ago. The person is not on any medication and controls the sugar through diet, walk and exercise. Regular checkups are done. The only issue is weight loss. Around 10 kgs in one year. Looks shrinked. What's the reason plz guide if he need any medication?

Asked for Female, 6 years

I saw pinworms in my baby's stool today, and she doesn't sleep well at night. Could you please suggest medicine for pinworms.

What can be the possible causes of a bad taste in the mouth. I'm taking good care of oral hygiene. Not taking any medications. Not pregnant either. But I'm taking prenatal multiple vitamins. Kindly help.

Asked for Male, 65 years

Can neurobion injections 100 mg(vitamin A, B, C) with Estar medicine (5 mg) be taken by any person who feels deficiency and weakness due to the intake of following medicines? He is 60 years old and having a problem of body stiffness and taking the following medicines according to doctor's prescription: sinemet extra, Alzilo, Butrin, Requip Alp (once in a day).

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment