search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Eggs ruptured

Asked for Female, 25 years

Could you please tell me which test do we go for to see if our egg/follicles have been ruptured in a cycle? I want to know the name of test and on what cycle day we are supposed to get it done?

Responses (1)
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

Sure. You can meet with our doctor listed here who can take you step by step through this process. Good luck!

For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best gynecologists in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at https://oladoc.com/pakistan/lahore/gynecologist

You can seek help from the doctors listed below:

Gynecologist, Obstetrician
Lahore
Lahore
Lahore
Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Laparoscopic Surgeon
Lahore

Related Questions

Asked for Female, 28 years

I wanted to ask is castor oil safe to start labor pain? I'm 38 weeks pregnant and Dr has asked me to...

Asked for Female, 27 years

Asslamoalikum I'm almost 10week 5 days pregnant my doctor ask me if I want to undergo genetic screen...

Asked for Female, 31 years

I'm a pcos patient. Unable to conceive. From last year periods were on date but from last 2 months n...

Asked for Female, 29 years

Asking for a friend. She is 8 months pregnant. But having severe fatigue, tiredness, headache, an...

Asked for Female, 23 years

If the mother has gestational diabetes.. then breastfeeding her child can affect/harm her baby? Plea...

Asked for Female, 27 years

I'm 23 week Pregnant Allhumdulliah with my rainbow baby. I'm worried because my weight is stuck to ...