search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Lower Back Pain

Asked for Male, 27 years

From past 2 weeks my husband suffers from extreme pain in right side of lower back. Exact location is right lower back dimple. Sometime this pain moves by an inch.but most of the time it is exactly at lower back dimple. He remains perfectly fine at day time , this pain come at night only. This pain was started in last year winter and it goes in summer. His age is 27 years and he works on computer means he spent almost 12 hours on laptop.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

Due to poor posture and longterm sittinf this is happening. Kindly purchase and use Molty back support cushion at all times.
These are some guidelines for caring better for your back at all times. Review this and write back if you have any queries. Take tablet ponstan forte when pain is severe. Apply voltral gel gently to back. Do hot compresses when needed for 10-15mins


For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best orthopedic surgeons in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at https://oladoc.com/pakistan/lahore/orthopedic-surgeon

You can seek further professional help from the below recommended Specialists:

Prof. M.A. Wajid
Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr.Mazhar Iqbal Chaudhry
Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr.Kashaf Naseer
Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr.Imran Qadeer Dar
Orthopedic Surgeon

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 34 years

AoA, I have got severe pain at left shoulder radiating towards elbow for the last one month. Pain ag...

Asked for Female, 35 years

I'm suffering from pain in my legs especially in heels I can't walk properly in the morning but it b...

Asked for Female, 34 years

What could be the reason for having unbearable pain in foot heels it's like pinching needles inside....

Asked for Male, 35 years

I'm having pain on the external outter side of my right knee, not the knee cap the right nerve kinda...

Asked for Female, 68 years

I want to ask about my mother, age 68, she had hip bone replacement surgery 8months ago. She fell of...

Asked for Male, 27 years

I recently had a bike accident but didn't get injuries however I had pain in my right wrist and some...