search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Need Advice

Asked for Female, 33 years

I took a blood test and the reports say I have high monocytes. What does this mean and what can I do to get them normal?

Responses (1)
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

What symptoms were you having? What are the other blood cell counts? Kindly share that so we can guide you. It would be best if you could just attach photos of reports with symptoms. High monocytes can be corrected by deworming (take tablet vermox 100mg once as a single time dose) but we want to be sure there isn't anything else as well.

You can choose from a detailed list of Doctors treating this condition from the following link:

You can seek further professional help from the below recommended Specialists:


Related Questions

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am male 34 years old. I took my blood test recently. The report showed Hypochromic anemia and anis...

Asked for Female, 28 years

Asking for my wife, she was diagnosed by anemia and got iron infusion treatment. Since then she is f...

Asked for Male, 36 years

I m 36 years old male. in my routine CBC i found high hb.. dr told me that it might be polysenthemia...

Asked for Female, 18 years

A female patient ,age 18 years is complaining of body bruises since last year, her lah report shows ...

Asked for Male, 45 years

My father is suffering huge blood loss due to which his RBC is very low. We have shown him to many d...

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am a mother suffering from Thalessemia minor carrier. Doctor has advised me to take Fefol vitamin ...