0 0 0 4
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Pain in back

Asked for Male, 29 years

I lifted a sack full of wheat and due to this, I am feeling pain in my back. Its been 4-5 days since this happened to me, The pain is only on the upper right side of my back. I want to know to whom I should refer for this problem? Who deals with such kind of cases? A physical therapist or someone else?

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend to massage your back with a warm towel for 20mins twice a day and take tablet ponstan forte for two days twice a day. Rub the voltral gel on your back as well. If you feel things aren't better then consult a general physician.

For further consultation, you can choose from our list of best General Physicians in Lahore and seek in-person advice.

Related Questions

Asked for Female, 42 years

Physiotherapy is good for backache? Should a backache patient do it she is suffering from backache f...

Asked for Female, 36 years

I am having a sharp pain in my right shoulder and arm. I visited my doc and he said it is trapped ne...

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter holds her neck partially so our Neuro-physician recommended us physiotherapy. The physio...