no 4.2MB 0.1186 4
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Pain in Leg

Asked for Male, 58 years

My father had a CABG last year in September. Now he is having too much pain in his right leg since 10 days, also got painkillers injection recommended by the physician but no relief is this anything to do with the heart problem or something else. Plz, expert guidance is required.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend you to visit his cardiac or a vascular surgeon again just to rule out some complications of the procedure.

For further consultation, you can choose from our list of best Vascular Surgeons in Lahore and seek in-person advice.

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 27 years

I got hit by a car while I was on bike. My left knee was injured. I had x-rays done no fracture and ...

Asked for Female, 33 years

In the year 2016 I was diagnosed with a meniscal cyst with meniscus tear, went through arthroscopy, ...

Asked for Male, 41 years

i want to ask something about GLANDS(Gilti). 1 of my relative got gland on his lower back from last...

Asked for Male, 12 years

A boy age 7 years get a deep wound, his foot got stuck in a motorcycle. On emergency, the doctor onl...

Asked for Male, 27 years

Hi doctors.. I got an extra bone recently about 2 months ago. Can you please tell me about this extr...

Asked for Male, 32 years

Hi i am having problem of hypervitaminis d3 i have tested the result is 100 mg in this problem i am...