search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Severe Pain in the Stomach

Asked for Male, 2 years

The problem is whenever we go to northern areas especially to Muzzafarabad he feels pain in his stomach. It is not vomiting or nausea but he feels severe pain in his belly and starts crying. Please tell what to do?

Responses (1)
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

If your son is having stomachache in a particular area then this means the water/milk/wheat something isn't suiting him and he's having some kind of food allergy. Can you try to give him just bread one day for 3days n just after that for 3 days n this way keep trying one type of food each only n see?
Boil his water and strain it. Boil and clean his utensils and notice if this helps. If not then kindly meet with a gastroenterologist.

For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best medical specialists in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at

You can seek help from the doctors listed below:

Internal Medicine Specialist, Cardiologist
Internal Medicine Specialist
Consultant Physician, Diabetologist, Gastroenterologist, General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist
Hypertension Specialist, Internal Medicine Specialist, Nephrologist

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 26 years

I am going through severe anxiety and depression. Age is 26. My bp use to remain very high, 135/95 m...

Asked for Female, 16 years

Every time I visit a doctor for any sort of check they always end up with this statement "you have b...

Asked for Male, 27 years

What are the symptoms of high cholesterol? I have swelling on my hands, foot, and eyes and feel a he...

Asked for Male, 35 years

My husband has been using Genesis for hair for around 5 years now. He gave it a couple months' break...

Asked for Male, 36 years

While using Vit-D & Calcium supplements, what measures can help to prevent unnecessary calcification...

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have a question: my BP stays 60/90 and I do absolutely fine in this. No dizziness nothing. But whe...