0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have one yr old son, and aa birth control I have IUD placed for 10 yrs since I don't want to have any kids. but i m not having any period just bleeding spot everyday. with this plbirth control i was suppose to have heavy bleeding but no bleeding just spot.

Asked for Female, 39 years

For the last couple of weeks, I'm feeling extreme numbness in my arms n legs..it started after abt 3 months my younger son was born who is almost 6 months now. I can't sit with legs crossed for more than 5 min...similarly I can't hold my arms in any posture for the longer time, they start becoming numb..it's esp difficult for me to sleep in any posture as I have to get up coz of this painful numbness Help needed.

Asked for Female, 41 years

I want to ask that it’s been more than a month that when I wake up in the morning, my both legs pain.I haven’t been to the doc yet. Can any doc guide me here?

Asked for Male, 37 years

How i can normalize a high blood pressure with home remedy or any other practices but without using a medicine...If there is any solution....plz help me.

Asked for Female, 8 years

My 2.9 yr daughter has a very bad cough at midnight. I am giving her coferb syrup. She is fine throughout the day with little or no cough. But around fajar time she wakes up with a very bad cough. Can you plz guide what could be the reason.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have flu for a long time. it gets better but it mostly starts when I woke up in the morning, and sometimes I feel so itchy around nose or eyes corner but I think its the reason that I'm weak and skinny and I feel tired and get headaches. I don't know what vitamins or medicines should I use to get healthy. btw I am from Lahore any help appreciated.

Asked for Male, 45 years

Can I take 'Ativan 2mg' tablet with milk..? would milk hinders it's function or not..?

Asked for Female, 28 years

A female patient age 23 having diagnosed case of a migraine she already used topiramate, levosulpiride, escitalopram, and Limigzol but she quit because it was not tolerated any further suggestion to reduce attacks and if migraine attack to minimize its duration any permanent solution for?

Asked for Male, 32 years

My brother is suffering from these rashes since yesterday. No itching no fever. kindly help in diagnosis. Rash is in scapular region and upper arms

Asked for Female, 9 years

This appeared yesterday, but we ignored thinking it might be 'garmi danay' (weather is hot here). But now it has white collection on top more like blisters. Its only on wrists, knees, elbows and ankles. The child complains its itchy but no fever so far Alhamdulillah. She is 4 years old. Lately has been talking cough syrup only at night. Do i need to rush to emergency? Is it contagious? We have other children at home.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 3 months daughter got it some 3 weeks ago...diagnosis and any suggestion?

Asked for Male, 34 years

One of my male cousin is very much worried over baldness. Can anyone please suggest any reliable center in Lahore where he can find a competent Dr.? I guess it comes under the domain of plastic surgery. Not sure though.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Asking for a friend Her son is 5 months old. After her c section, her menstrual cycle is not normal yet... After every month, has bleeding but just with urine.. Doc said its normal you should try some desi totakas.. Plz, suggest something? She is 26 years old and mother of 4.

Asked for Female, 30 years

This partition is in back side of the head and Continuing its length. it also causes dryness and itching. hair texture in this part of the head is very rough. Kindly suggest what could heal this.

Asked for Female, 29 years

A lactating mother with her 2 months baby used multivitamins in TDS mistakenly instead of OD now her breast milk reduced very much she can only lactate her baby at night. So any medicine for her to induce her breast milk production or she start her baby on cow milk.

Asked for Female, 66 years

Female patient age 61years having abdominal pain in area above belly button for the last One month. The pain increases after eating meals. Other symptoms includes nausea and vomiting like Feeling. The patient also using blood pressure medicine for few years

Asked for Female, 29 years

My son has a very dry and flaky skin especially the hands and feet. It becomes worse after he takes a bath and his hands and feet become very pale. We have used almost every oil and Vaseline too but no use. I took him to the doctor and he said that a few children have such a skin and that is okay. I am not satisfied. I need an effective and permanent solution for this? Kindly, help. Any cream or jell that is the best?

Asked for Male, 46 years

I have some issues related to my Gut for about 20 years and I am suffering from depression medicines for about 17 years along with Neurolith (lithium). About 2 years ago I started heart palpitations and they gave me Concor. Initially it worked but increased gradually. Now, I am suffering from severe palpitations, lower back pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, bloating, fever, fatigue, upset stomach and all these symptoms are severe. Tell me which doctor I should see?

Asked for Male, 31 years

My brother is having severe acne from the past 8 years. Done with many treatments on the consultation of many doctors like which were Isotretinoin, azithromycin etc. These work only temporarily and after a month these reappear while taking medicines. I have used Fucidic acid, clindamycin phosphate, benzoyl peroxide topical treatments but nothing has worked on me. It is getting severe. I need help?

Asked for Male, 28 years

My son is suffering from Congenital Esotropia. What is the reason and what are the treatments for this? The doctor suggested us for a surgery. Kindly, tell me what are the chances of a successful surgery?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment