0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 44 years

I am PCOS patient. my age is 39, weight is 55kg.i am facing severe hairfall issue since last 8 months and my hair became very rough and brittle.i consulted endocrinologist and dermatologist but my issue remained same.Endocrinologist did not recommend any medicine except neuromet,he told me that he can not prescribe any medicine as my periods are normal.what should I do now plz tell me.i am very depressed due to this hairfall problem

Asked for Male, 6 years

Hi, Dr. My baby is 3 months old. He shakes or I can say vibrate his legs for few seconds and then stop it What's the reason? Plz guide?

Asked for Female, 27 years

Salam.my problem is thinning of hair ...severe hair fall with yellow sebum balls stuck in nails with itching..hair also got split ends even with minor length...tried all the home remedies,oils ,aloe,lemon but no benefit My age is 23 years old

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am having Red puffy spots under my eyes from several days, which cause itching as well. please, Guidance is needed.

Asked for Female, 35 years

A 30-year female known case of rheumatoid arthritis since 2years. She is on follow up by rheumatologist since then, she was on methotrexate 10mg initially but now it is tapered off to 2.5 mg, since 2 weeks she complained of excessive morning stiffness, excessive pain. Now, what should do, should we increase the dose of methotrexate? As her rheumatologist is in abroad nowadays so she cant consult her. Kindly help

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have pain in stomach from last saturday, the pain starts after I eat or drink something and goes away when I go to toilet for stools. Stools are OK no loose motion but the little pain is always there you know a little aches. And today I feel little weak. Please guide me further. What to do? Thanks

Asked for Male, 14 years

My son age 9 problem of vomiting .and all the time he complains about a feeling of vomiting.plz suggest.

Asked for Female, 32 years

There is a rotten (fishy smell) from my Vagina after intercourse. No discharge problem other than that no smell problem normally only after intercourse I smell so bad its so embarrassing for me. Please help me out I can't visit doctor for this problem.

Asked for Male, 38 years

Any solution for these reddish spots? Please guide

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 13-month-old daughter weighing 11.5 kg has diarrhea from a month. I tried everything, gave zincate syrup with probiotics enterogermina but she still pooped 4,5 times a day. Now her doctor changed her formula milk from Morinaga to Similac isomil but now she is refusing the bottle. What should I do ? any other formula milk which tastes like Morinaga will help??

Asked for Female, 31 years

My pregnant friend having white smelly discharge from her belly button what could be the reason?

My daughter is 3 months old MashaAllah She has flu and cough Using normal saline drops but she coughs a lot while sleeping Please guide what can be done for the cough

I get bruises on both of my legs without any injury. I have had blood tests done and they came out normal. Doctor has prescribed me multi-vitamin syrup. The problem is still persisting. My legs ache all the time. I feel like the blood has stopped circulating down my knees. Kindly help!

Plz anyone guied me its common concept that the baby who drinks milk they should not eat fish or after eating fish we should not drink milk bcz it cause pigmentation.is it safe to give fish under 16month and 4 years baby who are taking milk already..

Asked for Female, 38 years

Whenever I do wazu, and take water in my mouth, my gums start bleeding. And right after completing my wazu, it gets back to normal... It has been happening since last week. EVERY SINGLE TIME I do wazu. Whereas, there is no bleeding while eating anything. There is mild one when I brush my teeth. I wonder if it is something serious? or just because of sensitivity. Because Water is now getting colder as well... I will appreciate assistance in this regard. Thank you

Asked for Female, 33 years

I was diagnosed with hypertension in 9th month o my pregnancy and was on aldomet 2 times a day.. My bp become normal after delivery. Yesterday after 3 months of delivery my head was too heavy I checked bp again which was 130/95. Is this reading OK ? I'm 28. Should I be concerned? Please help

Asked for Female, 31 years

A female female age 26 often got sore throat & pharyngitis which even effects her ears. She often realize that whenever she takes dry fruit, pomegranate juice & spinach she got sore throat as if she take just one kernel of almond Kindly someone describe what should be the precautionary measures to adopt for not getting sore throat again? Any supplement to boost immunity?

It's been 2 weeks that my complexion (face, hands, feet n every part) is getting dull and dark day by day, I do use sunblock n try to take care of it but its only getting worse. lashes r falling too. With excessive hairfall. And I often get headaches and body aches.

Asked for Female, 50 years

My mother is 45 years old and obese, unhe ulcer hai n very severe knee pain but from few months there are blood clots in her legs and hands kindly tell me whats the treatment and medication for her? its due to high cholesterol or obesity or what? I m little worried

What's the difference between anxiety due to natural reason and anxiety due to Vitamin inefficiencies? My Symptoms: 1) Chills 2) Muscle tension in jaw and funny feeling 3) Feeling weird(can't explain in words) 4) Pins/needles an numbness in hand and feet. I don't have any obsessive thoughts or any fear sort of symptoms. P.S I have low Vitamins b12(120) Vitamin D(4.7)

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment