0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 42 years

I am having gas problems for over a year or more. Now its on its worse and I am always nauseous and my stomach is so hard. My heart burns after every meal even if I eat a single date. I have gained too much weight. The doctor said that the only solution is endoscopy as your stomach is full of gasses and acid. Now please suggest me what to do and any other possible way to get rid of it.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I was suffering from seasonal flu and cough so the doctor prescribed me xynosine nasal spray and some cough syrup, my cough is gone, but my nose keeps on getting closed, clogged after every 4-5 hours! I am using this nasal spray, is it harmful? Kindly suggest me some other medicine or Desi totka for the clogged nose, I have already tried cold fumes, decongestant, humidifier! Nothing works for me. kindly help me

Asked for Female, 28 years

Hy. I am 23 years old. my hair is very weak but now going to white .Dandruff is also a problem. please recommend me any oil or shampoo

Asked for Female, 61 years

My mother is suffering from a cough from last 1.5 month almost. All medicines, doctors, and remedies have been tried but no result. Some doctors suggest for TB test bt alhamdullilah the test is negative. Now she feels severe pain in her breast. What is the reason for her pain? Xrays are also clear and dr said there is no guilty or anything in the breast. Please guide me what is good for her and what is the reason of pain.

Asked for Female, 30 years

My age is 25years and i am having endometriotic cysts in both ovaries. Is it possible to treat these cysts with medicines??? I am facing intense abdominal pain and it gets more worst during periods.. My periods are also extended.

Asked for Female, 39 years

I'm suffering in extreme pain in my heels from last year, in x-ray, it shows that my heel's bone has increased slightly. Some doctors are suggesting injections, some are suggesting shoes and medicines and one doctor suggests to get operated. Please need recommendations.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Asslam o Alaikum I'm 35 wks pregnant and my 5 year old son is suffering from chicken pox does it harmful for me in this condition.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My baby boy has a severe cough I tried almost all totkas n syrup but no result he is 2.6 years old he can't sleep and often he vomit after a nonstop cough especially at night kindly suggest me what to do?

Asked for Male, 72 years

Last friday my fathr suffered from CVA. Docror prescribed medicines 1. Lowplate 2. Lipigate 3. Monitor 4. Doxigine 5. Nitroment 6. Trittan 7. Ulcenil My father is also heart patient and blood presure patient. Now he not walking and not speaking. Pleaae tell me more advises for early recovery. With thanks

Asked for Male, 11 years

As you know cuts and scratches are very common with little kids. so what medicines I should keep in my first aid box for immediate treatment of minor scratches especially.

Weakness overweight over eating cough flu everyday Dizziness numbness tingling walking problem which test do you prefer doctor for this kind of problem I'm so much worried.

Asked for Female, 13 years

My 8 years old daughter has some kind of blockage in the nose because she keeps her mouth open while sleeping. She has this problem since her birth. She has started snoring now. For this problem, I haven't taken her to any doctor yet. please tell me the solution. is there any home remedy for this?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 2 years old but she sleeps very less during the night, wakes up after every hour or two and remains restless. Can you please tell how can I make her sleep peacefully and for a longer duration. Can I give her phenergen, I have heard a doctor on tv who suggested it for kids. please help

My daughter is 16 months old she is not walking yet, in fact, she stands on her toes ..is this something to worry about ? should I consult any doctor?

Asked for Male, 12 years

A seven-year-old child is growing well except his reproductive organ. What can be the reason/s? Does it relate to a hormonal deficiency? What tests are needed to evaluate the problem? Need recommendations for a good pediatric endocrinologist?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I fell ill (cold and flu) a few days ago, and today I took bath. just in the bath my neck started aching and then my muscles near the neck and the whole shoulder was just frozen and pain on every move.

My Daughter is 2 years old her HB level is 7.1 she is also a picky eater most of her diet is milk or milk intake products she rejects to chew also next week I Visit my child doc but I am worried about her HB level what should I do to increase her HB level

I'm having pain in my left leg. Knee down on the upper side where u can feel the bone. It sometimes makes me limp if I sit for long or with my weight on it. Painful when I lift that leg to put in a higher place and in namaz when doing sajdah. What could it be and which dr should I see?

Asked for Female, 32 years

What could because of lower abdomen cramps ( cramps which happens in periods ) and smelly discharge? Is it dangerous? It is around 4-5 weeks of pregnancy. TVS has been done 2 days ago and gyne told that everything is normal and the baby's heartbeat also showed up.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Am a mother of 6 months old baby girl had a bad sore throat and flu. I want to know. Can I feed her does she will catch the flu too? If yes what should I do when she is already having blocked nose am using saline drops but of no use. Kindly tell me what other methods I can use except going to the doctors

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment