0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 54 years

My mom frequently gets boils inside the nose Last month also she had high-grade fever with it so had to be given profacin 1 gm injection twice with oral augmentin She does not have diabetes but have a thyroid issue and takes thyroxine kindly tell me what could be the possible causes for this as it gets really painful for her since her eyes and jaws also get painful because of it!

Asked for Female, 7 years

AoA. Want suggestions for my 2 years daughter, she is very weak. Any good milk or food anything by which she actually gains weight and looks healthy?

Asked for Female, 40 years

I have been diagnosed with otosclerosis in left ear. Kindly tell me how to get rid of buzzing sounds in the ear, it irritates too much.

Asked for Male, 78 years

I need to ask on someone behalf that a person age 73 sugar patient, has been taken Glucophage and daonil.now he is out of country someone told him to use Syzygium jambolanum a homeopathic medicine to control sugar level.is that ok for him? or recommend.

Asked for Female, 65 years

My mother's been having terrible pain in her legs (starting from Knees) for the past many days. What are the first few things need to be done? Any doctor suggestion would be appreciated.

Asked for Female, 10 years

Aoa my 5 year girl is having measles. She is having a fever and a cough. What should I do as I have heard not to give any medicine?

Asked for Male, 47 years

Patient: Male, Married Lower back pain from past 10_12 yrs all the x-ray reports all normal. Physiotherapy also did for many years but no improvement. Kindly suggest what treatment should be taken and also recommend any dr in Karachi.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Taking antidepressants for a long period of time like continously for 7 months have any side effect? Can one take it for this period of time?

Asked for Female, 34 years

My son has just contracted chickenpox. I am 34 weeks pregnant and had chickenpox as a child. I realize this means there is little or no risk of contracting the virus again and therefore little or no risk to the baby, but I am not able to find exactly what the risks are. Please, can you let me know what risks there could be to unborn babies? Am I able to pass on the virus, or is it just contact with my son that would put anybody else at risk?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I'm Suffering from Mumps (swelling in right Salivary glands) from last two days. It Appears in Sudden within few minutes. High temperature +Pain. I want to ask. is there any Cure of it or it will go away on its own

Asked for Female, 32 years

Salam, I'm 21weeks+preg suffering from a dry cough since a week it leads to cramps on my tummy sometimes it hurts a lot need, plus having itching from last night on the whole body with red patches

Asked for Female, 12 years

I would like to know on behalf of someone else Her daughter is 7 years old and has eyesight checkup Readings are minus 8 and minus 9 What does that mean? And will it get better with the use of glasses?

Asked for Male, 62 years

Asking for my father who was diagnosed with Buerger disease. Later infection occurred and now the doctor is recommending Amputation treatment. I want to know is this really the only treatment option available?

Asked for Female, 28 years

How many days earlier should Primolut N start to delay cycle for 10 days? My doctor has adviced me to take it after the 5th day of the last cycle twice a day. Isnt it earlier to start.? Or should I take it 10 days before my expected date of the period? Kindly reply

Asked for Male, 47 years

I have been under treatment for my blepharitis for about one and a half week. Now I don't feel like eating and lost weight. I also have tingling in my hands and arm, this come and goes. Is this something temporary because of my blepharitis treatment or should I visit my doc?

Asked for Female, 28 years

So I had my root canal done last Monday. I have my temporary filling on and had an appointment today which I couldn't go to. All of a sudden today a pain started in that tooth. Though I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary. Is this normal ?

Asked for Female, 39 years

My mother is using Doxazosin for her hypertension. But she says she feel dizzy when she stands after sitting for long time. Her weight has increased quite a lot. I am very concerned about her symptoms. Please suggest what she can go to get rid of these symptoms?

Asked for Male, 31 years

Any solution for dry eyes, can't open properly in sun exposure, feels dizzy and sleepy, eyes get tired after reading for some time, right eye is little bit blinking itself for past few days and gets ok after some rest.

Asked for Female, 20 years

My daughter is 15 years old. She is overweight and trying to reduce her weight. I am worried that she is reducing it in a poor way; Starving. I want to help her but she won’t listen to my advice. Any suggestion on how she can reduce weight in a healthy way?

Asked for Female, 8 years

My son's thumb got stuck in the car door. The thumb started to swell we gave him antibiotics which made the swelling better, after few days the nail started to get off and now half of his nail is gone, but there are no signs of the new nail growing under the old nail.Is it something to be worried about? Do we need to see the doctor or will the nail start growing after some time? Thank you.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment