0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son's feet remain extremely cold all the time. Like ice. Even though he wears double socks. I don't know how to deal with this issue. Is it a medical condition ? He is 1.5 years old btw

Asked for Female, 7 years

This is my 11months old daughter's hand after giving blood for lab test. Skin turns dark and little red... is it something to worry about or just normal? Never happend before.

Asked for Male, 34 years

Almost every day after maghrib headache grabs me. Sometimes half head like migraine or sometimes full head but very severe. Normally I take plain panadol for this. But can anyone suggest me how to get rid off properly ? Please advice....

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am a vitiligo since years and I have white patches on my body but now I want to do my whole body white. Is this possible by any kind of medicine.If yes than it will have some bad effects.

Asked for Male, 47 years

I have been having terrible heartburn for the last few weeks. when i wake up its there and when i go to sleep., basically all through the day. i sometimes feel nauseas but i never vomit. i have IBS - could it be something to do with that? i've had that for a few years and have never had the heartburn problem before. Please help

Asked for Male, 44 years

I've had heartburn and a chronic wet cough for well over a year. I had all the tests...lungs, heart, and more recently a scope. No results were found, everything seems to be normal. This has become problematic lately. I have no appetite whatsoever, I don't even realize when I need to eat. I have to keep an eye on my watch to remember when to eat, and if I forget to do that, I only remember when I start to feel slightly dizzy.

Asked for Male, 51 years

10 days ago i went to the park and lied on the grass with my skin contacting the grass directly and after that I had intense itching. I thought it was just my skin ( i have sensitive skin) reacting to the grass but after a week it still hasnt gone away and it keeps itching. Today i found the rash, which was only on feet has spread to my calf, please help. is this scabies?

Asked for Male, 11 years

My son is turning 5 years old next month. He was born weighing 3.2 kg and has ever since been growing well. He has always been fit, however, in December last year he started losing weight and ever since then he has been losing weight. Should I be worried?

Asked for Female, 98 years

My 92 yr. old mother has very swollen legs; she’s taking medication to reduce swelling; however, today she noticed that her legs are oozing a lot of fluid-to the point that her legs got very wet.What can this mean and is it a dangerous symptom?

Asked for Female, 62 years

I had 2 cortisone injections in my back each 3 weeks apart. Last one was three weeks ago. 2 weeks ago, I have started having symptoms of moon face. I want to know if it will go away and how long will it take. Please help

Asked for Female, 75 years

My mother was very active but then her BP shot up and due to that her left eye and mouth has been damaged. one doctor says its stomach problem some say its brain problem while some say its back problem. I dont know what to do, now every time she has pain in her right hand, there is swelling in the left foot.Please guide what to do

Asked for Male, 50 years

I had epidural injections twice and it did not decrease the pain, I cant walk normally and also can't sit properly. I decided now to go for surgery. I think the doctor explained the surgery is a bit complicated and I am a little scared now. need your advice

Asked for Male, 52 years

I've been forgetting things since long and its getting worse by age. How to know the exact cause and solution to it?

Asked for Female, 30 years

My nose is extremely dry and feels like block nose but it doesnt have any congestion or mucus. Unable to breathe through nose until suck air hardly through nose like if there is some obstruction or my nose inner tissues sticks with each other when giving pressure sucking via nose.

Asked for Female, 45 years

I have back pain lasting a year, I had x-ray done in September which revealed scoliosis, after many physiotherapy and bio kinetics, I had an MRI which came back normal, I thought maybe its fibromyalgia which was diagnosed 2 years ago, but the pain wont go away with any type of treatment and therapy, what else can I look at? never been in an accident or injury, no other health problems

Asked for Male, 20 years

I have a 12 year old son. Every now and then he feels 'weak' and feels like he is shaking. His father gives him a spoonful of glucose and within minutes he is fine again. My grandmother was a diabetic - so not sure if he might have it. he was tested last year for iron levels and all came back fine. He has these 'spells' about 2/3 a month.

Asked for Male, 71 years

20 years ago i broke 2 vertebrae and fractured 3 disc's 456 in my back in an accident. it took months for me to get right .when i went to my GP he told me to avoid the operation if i could put up with the pain, which i have for 20 years but now i'm struggling i get a lot of back spasms lots of physiotherapy to sort me out do think i need the operation if so which one would it be?

Asked for Male, 50 years

I have had a burning on the surface of my upper legs for the last 2-3 weeks. Together with this feeling I have a dull cramp feeling on or near my tail bone. Don't know if problem is linked. Please help

Asked for Male, 70 years

Severe back pain left and right side, burning sensation towards the middle, with numbness in right leg, frequent urination and inconsistent bowel movements. Pain started 6 months ago, just suddenly, no strain or injury, x-ray suggested loss of lordosis muscle spasm, insisted on MRI, no nerve infringement from discs and any other issue. endoscope and colonoscopy showed no problem, ultrasound of liver, stomach kidney etc. All normal, blood and urine tests all clear. Please tell what to do

Asked for Male, 32 years

I ate depression tablets prescribed by a doctor. I was feeling pain in stomach and my half side of the body seemed to be paralyzed for some days on and off. My heart beat remained 40 beats per minute for almost two months. Nowadays i am having pain in the right side of head and also I am physically weaker than before. also i have got problem in urination after taking tablets. I have lost 7 kg. is it normal? Please guide

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment