0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 58 years

My question is about a patient who has gone through a severe heart attack a couple of days back and he is waiting for the operation now. What kind of food is allowed for him out of these followings: 1. Milk & Yogurt 2. Bread & Jam 3. Fish & chicken 4. Fruits (which ones) 5. Rice or Breads. It would be a great help for him to know the right one. He is literally in life and death condition

Asked for Female, 6 years

My baby is 6.5 months old, teething. She caught fever and flu on Saturday. After taking the medicines shes passing loose stool 4-5 times a day! Shes badly congested so she's being given antibiotic too. Please help me what should I do to stop her motions as already shes not well and these loose motions.

Asked for Male, 35 years

Food appetite is becoming low and heart burning problem after every meal. Please tell possible reasons and remedy as well. I have no previous medical record.

Asked for Male, 33 years

Sugar levels at fasting hovering around 107 to 119 and during the day 2 hours after any means it goes up to 161 and after 4 hours of meal it goes down to 110 are before bedtime it is around 120 are these readings any concerns? If so what can be done to maintain a lower level especially during fasting.?

Asked for Male, 78 years

Need guidance for father. He is 73 years old been through bypass diabetic patient. Since last week his bp is uncontrolled even after taking concur his bp is most of the time 175/80 n last nite it was 220/ 100. Kindly guide what to do and which doc we should consult. cardio or general physician.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 4 days over due from period.My cycle has been of 28 days since teenage,it always comes exactly on time I am having menstrual cramps, stinging lower backache,sensation of period since expected date I am fasting for last 15 days. Can fasting cause missed period? What can be other possible reasons for missed period? P.S: Not using oral/Harmonal contraceptives No history of Pcos Not pregnant Not nursing mother First time Mother of 8 months old

Asked for Female, 77 years

My mother is 72 years old is overweight and has a history of high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, asthma and skin problem for which she is being treated for years now. For the past few weeks she has developed a tremor in both hands and sometimes she loses her balance as well. can you plz guide.

Asked for Male, 74 years

Aoa my father age 69 with good health and good medical history has been suffering from pain in the leg. he feels stiffness and pain under thigh when he starts walking after sitting for a while. he has no cholesterol bp or diabetic issues he is very active mashaAllah but this muscular pain has made it difficult for him he has tried almost all pain killers pills and injections. kindly guide what could be the reason? INR level is 1.0...

Asked for Female, 30 years

I'm 4 weeks pregnant.. Little legs pain and so much hip pain.. Already doc put ivf Injections.. But pain is still there.. It it normal.. I m tense. After 15 days go for ultrasound.. What precautions should I do

Asked for Female, 35 years

5 days back I accidently cut my finger while chopping meat by knife. Now I am having burning pain in the finger. What should I do ? Is it serious or it will resolve by itself? I have applied haldi on my finger. Thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 37 years

Hello, my friend is complaining about stiffness around the neck shoulder area from couple of days also he cannot move his neck due to severe pain.... Please guide what should he do or any good Dr

Asked for Female, 27 years

What are the pros and cons of hydrafacial for a person suffering from acne and acne scars? How many times we have to undergo this facial in order to get a flawless skin?

Asked for Male, 32 years

Third day of stiff neck and severe pain in shoulder. Took pain killer but now it is too much with severe headache and shoulder freeze. What to do.

My baby girl is 8 months and 7 days old and she is too weak she doesn't sit herself she is not gaining weight. She doesn't take formula I give her banana apple cerelac. She is active but she is too weak... I had tried fresh milk she also does not take that I am too tense.

Asked for Male, 27 years

It is stated that I basically belong to Quetta but its been three years since I have moved to Islamabad. In summer I face a lot of sweating problem which is not normal. It happens while eating and walking etc. It discomforts me a lot as I can't do anything due to it. Please do help me out of this I shall be in debt.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Its my 4th month (17weekS) of pregnancy. I have pain in my right leg (hip bone). and morning sickness especially forehead pain in the morning. How long it will take to relief? Help gynecologist

Asked for Female, 66 years

My mother has recently gone through bypass operation in which her valve replaced as well. Then she faced severe chest infection in November. She also takes a tablet for sugar. Now, she gasps when she walks and even feels dizzy sometimes. Please give your valuable suggestions.

My one and half month old baby vomits milk in very large amounts after every feed even though she does burps. Even when she is sleeping, milk keeps flowing from her mouth and many time when she is sleeping on her back she forcefully vomits that milk goes in her nose. she is exclusively on breast milk. Her birth weight was 3.4 kg. Please help me with this matter what can I do?

Asked for Female, 34 years

Aoa., I have itching, burning, tingling in the feet and hand .light stomach pain, blood sugar is normal, I have thyroid as well. Its been 2 days that I'm having this itching and burning, what can be the problem please any advice can be helpful

Asked for Male, 49 years

Today my husband had wisdom tooth extraction doctor just extracted the external part and left the roots inside. Tomorrow is his flight abroad and he is going there the first time and he will stay there. I have a question what are the precautions should be taken in this condition to avoid infection. as he will be in a new country so it will be difficult for him to visit doctors.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment