0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 49 years

This is the 5th time I’m having ingrown toe nail issue. Two times I have removed foot thumb nail completely and other two times it was partially removed. Had my last surgery two months ago but no improvement. Please suggest me any good doctor for this problem (preferably in Agha Khan).

Asked for Female, 30 years

My finger is having infection and the swelling is increasing.its very painful now.cant move my finger and having difficulty in moving hand as well. Pictures attached

Asked for Male, 37 years

Good cardiologist for heart diagnosis. Problem is with the heart beat. It pauses for a second at irregular time intervals. Sometimes twice in half an hour or sometimes thrice. Plz suggest any good one

Asked for Male, 39 years

Sir I am having severe pain in calf muscles and when I stretch it out while on bed, I suffered cramps. cramps lasts for 1 to 2 minutes but the pain remains for two three days. please advise

Asked for Female, 22 years

About 5 days ago i was running my fingers through my hair and i noticed that a lot of hair came out. I am 16 and my dad has a full head of hair. Also my moms dad and brother both have full heads of hair. And now today i was putting deodorant on and noticed that a lot of hair was stuck to it. I have never had armpit hair get stuck on the deodorant. What is happening with me?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Asalam o alaikum please any dermatologist do let me know is there any cream for acne scars like rolling or box scars or only laser micro needling treatments are effective... And also recommend a good dermatologist in lahore

Asked for Male, 55 years

Is their any possibility to have very low urine output with pneumonia? My father diagnosed with pneumonia and he is on antibiotics but today he has very low urine output..Can lungs infection decrease the kidney function? Plzz want to know from a doctor.

Asked for Male, 46 years

Am having a lot of difficulties regarding digestion whenever i eat a little hard thing i feel pain in belly and sometime feel pain in stomach as well i feel so heavy around my stomach area whenever i ate something i have to go to washroom as well A couple of days before i feel very low and fatigue but my BP was normal and i ate proper food i don't know what to do? kindly recommend me some solution

Asked for Male, 58 years

My father has an issue of blood thickness, back pain, numbness in left leg and where ever he sits he sleeps and continues restlessness even after long hours of sleep.. Kindly guide me what should we do, suggest us. Thank you

Asked for Female, 32 years

My friend's having tooth ache with pus in gums. It's her 8th month of pregnancy. She can't go to doctor. Any medicine painkiller or antibiotic that is pregnancy safe. Kindly recommend. Thanks in advance.

Asked for Female, 13 years

AOA my seven years daughter discharge urine on bed at night from one week she never did before any one tell me what is the problem

Asked for Female, 30 years

My wife is having acne on her face and after use of acne face wash there is no acne but spots are still there. Please advise what should be used for spots removal. Any dermatologist please advise

Asked for Female, 40 years

I often have burning sensation in my feet when I'm doing work like when I'm in the kitchen specially I feel that my feet is burning , specially at sole. Can you tell me its solution? I'm suffering from backache as well I'm 27 year old mother of 2 daughters !!!

Asked for Female, 31 years

My hands burns 4 to 5 days before im using Mycitracin but its paining me alot plz tell me wat to do? is it healing or sumthing else ?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have some issue with my right side foot skin. This is fungal bacterial issue or something else? Please suggest some medicine or treatment for this disease. Thanks

Asked for Male, 7 years

Any paediatrician help plz. My son is 1.5 months ..He have some white head type in his chest nipple on one side ..what to do i tried to slighy message and press but its not going off. what to do kindly help this thing is bothering me. help please

Asked for Male, 9 years

My 3 yrs old baby was having upset tummy with cramps and motion a day. Dr suggested lactocare sachet but my husband brought enflor sachet. I wanted to ask if its the same thing or not?

Asked for Female, 34 years

My toddler hit me accidentally in the left eye with her toe 2 to 3 weeks ago. It hit me so hard that i literally felt my nerves in the left side of my head and eye were shaken. My eye became watery and slightly swollen but after sometime everything was back to normal.But i am having pain in the eye and head on & off and dizziness. Now again i am feeling dizzy and and slight eye & headache. My question is :What could it be and do i need to see a doctor ?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have Dull, Dry, Damage hairs. I also have Hairfall issue along with dandruff. I use Head n shoulders shampoo which controls dandruff to some extent and I do Hijab as well. I wash my hairs with warm water after every 2 days. If anyone can guide me in this regard as what to use and how to get rid of with this situation so kindly pour in your suggestions.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 7 months old daughter is having constipation. She is on MF & also giving her BF-2. I have started giving her sagodana, soji ki kheer, Dalya in regular dairy milk. May be its due to that milk or maybe its teething stage. Please guide what Should I do to normalize her stool?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment