0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

Doc I missed my due date periods by 6 days, I'm having a feeling of tangency inside belly button and lower abdomen cramps accompanied by nausea and urge to max sleep, did my upt, it was negative.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Urine leakage while coughing in the 31st week of pregnancy, minor vaginal pressure also felt while changing posture(from sitting to standing etc). Is it normal? its my second pregnancy and I have gained too much weight as well, is being overweight is the reason behind these issues?

Asked for Female, 27 years

My shoulder, arms, and hands go numb while sleeping.. and I feel swelling in hands. Is this something to worry about?

Asked for Male, 50 years

I have small black spots (black and dark brown) on my forehead. Doctors please guide what should i do to remove these spots?

Asked for Male, 55 years

The other day, a friend of mine suggested that since our parents are now above 50, we should get them pneumonia shots as that will help prevent it because pneumonia after the age of 50 can become fatal. My mother is an asthma patient so I got worried. Need to know the authenticity of this and if it's true, what's the vaccination called.

Asked for Female, 38 years

I am having pain in calf muscles at night. I know most of us have it, even I experienced it during pregnancy but it vanished after baby. Somehow, it started again and it is very disturbing. How to cope up with the pain? I am feeling very low. I am a working mother and have a very tough routine.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby is 10 weeks old and taking breastfeeding and formula he was doing motion every 2 days but now he didn’t poo from last 4 days I m doing massage on his belly and giving infant friends drop but didn’t work. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 39 years

Burning +tingling sensation in the outer part of the thigh for 4 years. symptoms elevate with heating. the pain felt like a pain in blood vessels. No diabetic no bluish appearances on the leg.normal MRI.Hb 12.

Asked for Female, 54 years

Female patient. High cholesterol level family history. feels numbness in both arms and hands for more than 1 year with sudden weight loss.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 2 year 4 months. Just recently she was constipated and at that time, she also didn’t have much appetite. She is now back to normal with regards to appetite and constipation, but now her poop seems to be mucousy. Can you tell me why?

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son suffered from scarlet fever a few weeks ago. Now, Again he is having an allergy(Rashes) only on his face. Severe itching on legs, tummy, and back. And running nose from at least 3 months. Any suggestions?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My 2 year 10 months baby is active mashallah he eats well and plays well But when he does some extra play or activity, he cries all night. I have to give him paracetamol suppository/zäpfchen. I know it's not good for liver But I have no other option Massage etc does not work. And it's always same Is it really harmful? And is there any difference between syrup and suppository?

Asked for Male, 15 years

Aoa.my son 10 years old is anemic. I'm giving him iron syrup as well as milk. Can someone please tell me why it is said to give milk only one time in a day while I'm giving him milk 2 times daily. and it takes how much time to meet the required HB level. It would be great if you can tell me a diet plan for it.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I dream a lot, It's one after another, & eventually, I wake up with a heavy head as if I didn't sleep at all. What could be the reason, how to get rid of this. It's been ages I had a peaceful sleep. Please suggest.

Asked for Female, 9 years

My 4 years old has fever and flu since last 3 days, in the first 2 days she was suffering from fever and I gave her panadol twice a day, after 2 days she was fine, 3rd day she was all set, and its 4th day again she has fever with flu and hot palms and feet, her doc is out of town, kindly help, Is there anything to be worried about?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My son is 26 months old and has only 10 teeth.. from 6 months no new teeth are appearing.. he has only 2 teeth down and no signs to show new ones... Should I be concerned? Calcium supplements not working.. his calcium serum report is also okay

Asked for Male, 7 years

My baby is of 2.2 years. He doesn’t take any syrup I tried each way to give him medicine but he is super resistant. I want to ask is it ok to mix medicine (tablets) in milk ??

Asked for Female, 28 years

Patient age 23 Unmarried Stomach issue, Hand & Feet burn, White Coated Tongue, Heartburn, Nausea bitter and Salty taste Of mouth. What should be done for all these symptoms?

Asked for Male, 41 years

How can Creatinine be lowered down? Last month it was 3.3 and as of yesterday, it's 4.3. The patient is diabetic and hypertensive as well. Protein intake is extremely controlled. Takes insulin for diabetes.

Asked for Male, 51 years

AoA, due to panic attacks in 2007, Psychiatrist advised me Cipralex 10 mg, but when I stop taking dose kind of jerks starts and feel anger in my mood. But I've been tapering it off for 3 years and take half tab alternate day. I'll be grateful if someone suggest me how can I get rid of this medicine and can live without this?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment