no 2.81MB 0.1106 5
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Pancreatic Cancer

Asked for Male, 73 years

My father in law has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last stage and he is a diabetic. It is been 3 months that we got to know about his disease. Now, he is diagnosed with hernia which needs to be operated as soon as possible. I want to know is there any connection between these two pancreatic cancer and hernia?

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

No there isn't. A hernia is a very common condition that occurs when the overlying muscle and fascia tear and the inner structures pop out of it. It is a benign condition that can be repaired surgically.

For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best oncologists in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at https://oladoc.com/pakistan/lahore/oncologist

You can seek help from the doctors listed below:

Dr.Abbas Khokhar
Oncologist
Lahore
Dr.Zafar Alauddin
Oncologist
Lahore
Dr.Imtiaz Ahmad Randhawa
Oncologist
Lahore
Dr.Amjad S.K. Durrani
Oncologist
Lahore

Related Questions

Asked for Female, 39 years

Multiple lipomas are growing rapidly from last 6 years on thigh mucles arms back muscles please guid...

Asked for Female, 60 years

Cancer was found in the biopsy of the uterus. Uterus was removed in the operation but the report say...

Asked for Female, 64 years

My mother had a stone in gallbladder & that stones made a tumor & tumor has to blast you can say wit...

Asked for Female, 54 years

My mother is a breast cancer patient and she is on kisqali. She has UTI and fever is at 102. I took ...

Asked for Male, 50 years

I took a biopsy as I was having a severe and chronic stomach and digestive troubles. Test results sh...

Asked for Female, 74 years

My grandmother 69 year old is diagnosed by pancreatic cancer in initial stage after endoscopic ultra...