0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 37 years

HI, I live in Rawalpindi and I am looking for a well qualified and experience Obstrecian who can guide and council me and my wife about the pre pregnancy and family planning related council like when to have a second child etc. Me and my wife wants to takes consultation in presence of both of us. Can you guide any such Doctor in Rawalpindi or Islamabad area

Asked for Female, 31 years

I'm having a white discharge problem form last 2 weeks. Whenever I delay going to washroom like I'm in a cab or doing something can't go to the washroom to pee white stuff start forming inside and when I go to the washroom I wash to the stuff out or sometimes its a gel type discharge white in color. Is this normal? or should I consult a doc?

Asked for Female, 47 years

I am 42 stay at home mother of three I need a psychologists to help in guiding me how to relax I feel overworked tired and as of recently I feel so emotionally fed up that even if someone says 'boo' to me I start crying I feel there is no outlet for my frustration I feel as if my life is a tornado and I am continuously swirling inside it plz help I cannot break down like this my kids are teenagers now. How will I support them? without being strong myself. Thanks

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am facing foamy urine but no other symptoms of kidney or urinary infection should I consult Doctor?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Our family is in great trouble due to our 10 months baby as he is suffering from TB now having multiple infections with it. Although TB treatment is continued other infections are not subsided by antibiotics probably body bacteria are now resistant to all antibiotics. We are extremely upset pls suggest us ...

Asked for Male, 8 years

Three years old baby is having chicken pox, she had a painless small lymph node behind the ear but today it was bigger and painful is it due to smallpox or what? please help

Asked for Male, 6 years

My kid is 2.5 months old, he is very irritated and rubbing his gums all the time, I think his teeth are coming, please can a pediatrician suggest some remedy to give him a soothing effect. Thanks

Asked for Male, 37 years

My husband having continuous pain in heels, someone suggested him to test his Uric Acid. Kindly tell is result ok ?? Or he needs a Dr? or he has to control with diet?

Asked for Male, 70 years

My father just had 4th heart attack, he had no pulse at the time of the heart attack. He had pacemaker for a while. Age is 65. Is a diabetic patient also with insulin thrice a day. Well, the day he had operation from, he feels really weak. Feeling very cold, wearing winter clothing in this weather. Lost 7 kgs in 15 days. Dr says still one vein is 60% block which will be recovered through medicines. What could be the reason of feeling cold, he never did before.

Asked for Male, 34 years

Today I visited Shoukat Khanam to donate Blood. I have donated many times blood in Past. My HB level was 8.9. They denied by saying that minimum standard is 13.0 at Shoukat Khanam. Is this something to worry? What to do in this case.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter's upper lip seems much bigger than her lower lip as if she has high teeth but her teeth are absolutely fine. I'm really worried about it kindly any doc please help if it is curable as she has high teeth problem.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I am loosing hair from front side, my forhead looks soo big because of this. I went to a dermatologist and she wrote me a shampoo ( suave ). I dont think shampoo is a solution of ganj. 1. Please suggest me any remedy for ganj balding from front side. 2. Suggest me any hair tablets that helped you.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I heard a lot about glucothine capsules for good skin and also i heard these capsules increase the fertility and lot of other benefits. Is it right? And which brands is good for this medicines ?

Asked for Female, 77 years

My 72 years old mom feeling pain in the tummy and having burning sensation while urinating since yesterday.urine is clear today but yesterday it was pinkish with blood traces

Asked for Female, 34 years

My sister's age is 29. She is having a pulse rate more than 100 even at resting position .her bp is normal . the maximum heart rate recorded is 131 . she complains that she is having chest pain and her heart is throbing that is an uncomfortable feeling .. more over she complains about breathing .. her pulse rate goes high when she get anxious or in stress .. kindly suggest any help to her

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 8 months old. since the day i have started giving her solids her poop is always dark green. Never yellow passes stool daily, no constipation. Is green poop normal? I'm giving her fruit purees , soji , oatmeal and porridge.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have fungal imfection around my neck..Please advise can it transfer to my baby? As he also got fungal infection(red spot) on back of his head which was remove by using trivocort..I also used trivocort bt it removed only for temporary basis..I want to remove from root .Any cream or medicine..Iam totally breast feeding mother

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 3 month old baby ( breastfeed only)was vomiting after every feed and was having burp issue..doc diagnosed acid reflux and gave him gaviscone sachet thrice a day..after 2 days he started pushing hard and was crying..i realised he is constipated..now 4th day has started. No stool yet

Asked for Female, 26 years

Dear Doctors I have oil clogging on my chin, it looks like acne but it is there since last 1.5 year almost and suggest some medicine. TIA

Asked for Female, 35 years

Posting on behalf on my sister She is 30 and mother of three youngest kid is 14 months old..she is having an issue since 2-3 weeks that she has lost control on urine. Like if she is in kitchen or doing any other thing and need to go to washroom it becomes hard to control for that 3-4 minutes for her to reach there. Please help her out she's very much tensed regarding this issue

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment