0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 30 years

What could be the reason of unexplained sudden weight gain after delivery? Before pregnancy my weight was 53kg..i gained 8kg n my weight was 61 at the time of baby birth.. After c.section my weight came back to 56kg.. and it remained 56 till 2 months.. after that i started to gain weight for no reason and within 6 months i am 65 now..

Asked for Male, 37 years

I did Hijama four days back for my anxiety, and have developed this back head pain which is constant from two days with a stiff neck and a pressure in the ears, note that i have been anxious very much lately and i didn't take any medicine for headache.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I wanted to know about my headache it started in 2014 my head use to pain like hell then I went to a doctor he gives MRI it was all okay then he gives me antidepressant I got well in 1 month than I stopped that eating those tablets! And now that pain has started again from last 6 months. My head hurt very bad and it feels like my eyes and head are going to blow if I don't lye down and sleep.

Asked for Female, 34 years

Hands burned from tea, this afternoon, the fingers swelled and have hardened a little, is it normal or should visit Dr? Applied burnol so far. Picture attached

Asked for Female, 38 years

My scalp is burning and itching. A dermatologist prescribed me santomet lotion, fungus capsule, and a medicated shampoo. He stopped the capsule after 10 days and asked to continue santomet and the shampoo. It still burns sometimes. Any dermatologist here who could help? How to stop this burning?

Asked for Male, 39 years

My husband is right now suffering from diffuse severe back pain initially he complained me diffuse abdominal pain, I have given him gaviscon and risek that it might be heartburn But his backache is terrible too I have given him tramadol too but still not relieved He has no comorbidities and is a healthy guy.

Asked for Female, 8 years

My 3 years daughter has diarrhea. I am giving her zincat od syrup. Now she is complaining for stomach ache. She also has temp since 2 or 3 hours. What should I do.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Tips of my finger became dark after my pregnancy it was much darker then it is now. My daughter is now 1.5 years old but this darkness is not going and it also affected my face color it is not fair as it was.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 22 months daughter is a patient of chronic constipation. No laxative work as a permanent relief sometimes we even have to insert suppositories. She is not even taking any solids that much. Plz tell me if there is any permanent cure for this? Secondly can cerelac wheat be a cause of constipation?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I'm taking thyroid control tablets fasting(nehar-moun) in the morning. Can I take lemon water after one hour of taking the tablets for weight loss? Is it easy to lose weight in thyroid? Please guide in detail doctors.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My baby is 40 days old and didn't poop for the last two days...Alhamdulillah otherwise fine please suggest some remedies.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 35 months old, he doesn't talk, not even a single word, not even yes or no if I ask any question, neither gives gestures of yes or no. Crying and pointing at certain things is his only tool to make us understand what he wants.No response to our talks at all.

How to get rid of old allergy marks from my body? These are harmless but I'm failed to get rid of these. Tried and fail.

I usually have muscle cramp in calf muscle at night which is very painful. but a few days ago I had it in left calf at around 4 am... but with the onset of pain, I fainted immediately my eyes were open and my body hardened this condition remained for 10 to 12 secs it was a total blackout for me.... afterward I had some faint sounds in my ears. The very next day I was feeling light-headedness for the whole day. what could be the reason? Is there anything to worry about??

Asked for Male, 10 years

My five years old son is facing severe cough. especially at night even he can't sleep due to bad coughing and vomit.every winter he faces the same problem.I used every possible thing to get rid but useless. Please help

Asked for Male, 7 years

My 2.5-year-old daughter has a wet cough for 4 days now and she has coughed up mucus last night. Also has a fever. She's not taking her feeder at all, not eating anything either.I've given her acefyl syrup for a cough but it's not working. Should I take her to the Dr or let her get better on her own?

Asked for Female, 39 years

What to do if one has pain under each side of the tongue and a swelling.

Asked for Female, 13 years

My son has a blocked nose for 2 days. I am giving him Claritin ( loratadine ) it is not drowsy, which keeps him awake whole night and it can be given only once a day. I want to know about any other medicine which I can give him twice a day for day and night. He is 6

Can we eat chicken with high uric acid levels? And which vegetables to be avoided with high uric acid levels? Reported uric acid levels is 7.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa , my son of 2 months taking lactogen 1 formula milk. But I heard that lactogen milk is not good. Please, suggest me any good milk that not create the gas problem and helpful in healthy growth of the baby.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment