0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 14 years

Seek guidance, want to know whether its a myth or reality...does long hair affect the growth of children? My daughter is 9 years old, she has long hair, her eyesight is weak, I get to hear from every second person to cut her hair short, they say that long hair can cause hindrance in her growth n can be a reason of her weak eyesight. Please guide

Asked for Female, 31 years

Assalamualaikum I want to inquire about how many times oral polio vaccines should be given to a child? also every month polio campaign workers are coming to my house and enforce me to give OPV to my child every month. Is it right?

Asked for Female, 38 years

Aslam o Alaikum sudden shivering accompanied with high fever and severe back pain and body pain in low blood pressure! What does it mean plz guide me

Asked for Female, 35 years

I'm a mother of 4 and half-year-old daughter and I took gap to have a second child but since 6 months I'm not taking any precautions and I want to conceive again so shall I wait for natural pregnancy or i need to consult a gynecologist and I'm 30 plus by age...

Asked for Female, 39 years

I recently had chickenpox and have a couple of scars and a lot of dark spots on my face. Is there any topical cream or gel that I can use so that at least the marks heal quickly? Need a derm`atologists opinion!

Asked for Female, 32 years

Hi, I am 12 week pregnant, still shedding my hairs as before. I studied on different sites that during pregnancy hairs usually stop falling. Is it something to worry about?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Kindly recommend me any cough syrup for my 18 months baby, he has been coughing from 3 days and also has runny nose (he has allergy and almost always has runny nose

Asked for Male, 41 years

I m 36 years old male. in my routine CBC i found high hb.. dr told me that it might be polysenthemia. plz, recommend me some other test to confirm polysenthemia.

Asked for Male, 60 years

Severe pain due to frozen shoulder at the left arm. Age is 55. Had also physiotherapy done for a month. But no change. Doing arm exercises too but pain is not lessening. Guidance needed.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have a baby boy via cesarean. He's 19 days old and absolutely fine Alhamdolilah but he's not taking my feed as I'm not having enough. I'm taking Hi Lacta twice a day, doing moist heat compresses, and using a breast pump. What else should I do to get him enough feed?

Asked for Male, 10 years

Please tell me how much of whey protein I can give to my 5-year-old child who has the leaky gut syndrome, there is a lot written on the internet that whey protein helps to cure it, my child has weight and height of a 3-year-old kid

Asked for Female, 30 years

Currently 31weeks 7 days pregnant from yesterday feeling weak movements not fewer movements. Her movements are like now little kicks and poke is it normal? My isn't replying me back that's why asking here

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa my son is 1 1/2 year old and he was passing loose motion for 15 days in between doctor gave him medicine but motions were same watery now again I went to doctor he prescribed some antibiotics and asked me to give Meiji lactoless he is on bf3 I have tried giving him lactoless but he is not taking it he vomit that what to do

Asked for Female, 31 years

I wanted to know is it normal to get brown dry patches on your wrist and arm during pregnancy?

Asked for Female, 28 years

have this under my nose.. used few tablets and a cream. Pls advice me a PERFECT MEDICINE or CREAM for this

Asked for Female, 17 years

A 12y old female complains of itching on the head with bleeding after itching for 3months. There are lice and a few pusses filled lesions in the scalp. No fever no other co-morbidity.

Asked for Female, 51 years

My friend is suffering from vaginal atrophy and gets urinary tract infections after having sex. She says she drinks water before. But so far two/three times she has gotten these. Her hygiene is good and she isn't a diabetic or any health problems. She only had 1 or two in her life. She has been married over 20 years. Why now and what can she do to help prevent these?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have a spot on left cheek which is a problem on my face. Please tell how to remove it?

Asked for Female, 13 years

My daughter takes vegetables and fruits, eats and drinks everything milk as well. Though she is very active but very skinny and pale. Also, she has dark circles too. I have tried many vitamins, syrups like vidaylin, maltofer but didn’t help. Her health is still the same. Could you please help me by find a good vitamin syrup and suggest any other milk other than fresh?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I had a miscarriage few days back and had my ultrasound which was showed 7 weeks pregnancy. After a few days I had a pain in my back and it started bleeding which resulted in a miscarriage. I have two kids and I can’t find a reason towards this miscarriage. Also, I have no history of previous miscarriage or abortion. I want to the possible reason to this and also what precautions should I follow now? How long should I have to wait for the next pregnancy?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment