0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 22 years

I am having yellowish eyes and urine. I eat chocolates quite a lot recently as my brother bought them for me from abroad. Is this just because of the excessive chocolates use or should I visit a clinic?

Asked for Male, 47 years

I have itching on my right arm and chest. The itching started over two years now. It is on and off and when I itch it leads to scratches and bleeding. And you can see the black spots formed from previous episodes. I do not have any acne on back or face. I have not used any topical cream. What could this be and what could be the likely treatment?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I got both my wisdom teeth extracted a week ago. My doctor prescribed Ketorolac, as a painkiller. But, this medicine is not helping me much and the pain is getting worse after the removal of stitches, which was done today. Kindly advice.

Asked for Female, 26 years

My daughter is 20 years old and has tonsil problem for last six days. She took medicine for last six days but did not get any relief. She often has the problem of tonsils in two to three months interval. I have tested the CBC. Kindly suggest the remedy. I am also worried about CBC. Due to prolactin deficiency, she is taking Ansaid as per the advice of an endocrinologist. But now, prolactin is in normal level, but the medicine is still taken. please help

Asked for Female, 40 years

I am getting very sharp and heavy pain in left ear side, inside center part of the ear, whenever I chew or eat food. This was started 4 days back. But, it was not that much noticeable and today morning it has increased.I listen to songs on medium volume while I work. Please help.

Asked for Female, 38 years

I get pain near my left ear when I open my mouth. Three weeks ago, the pain went after four days when I woke up after sleep. Again, the same pain came this week, but this time on the right side. Lately, I found my both hand fingers are shivering sometimes but most of the time, I have that feeling even if they do not. Why?

Asked for Female, 52 years

My aunt’s foot is swelling. No such medical history just few years ago she had the same problem and doctor said her tissues are damage and this time they diagnosed the same and has referred her to the doctor of joints and tissues. The doctor also told that her sugar is on border line and uric acid is high. What should I do next?

Asked for Male, 29 years

I have pain in the ear from today afternoon. I do not have any liquid discharge from the ear, but the pain is increasing. At night, the pain is very intense. I can hear all voices clearly, but my ear is paining a lot. I. What is the reason behind this tremendous pain? Is it an emergency?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I have a bump in the throat. It is hard and not painful, and my mouth looks white, I looked on the internet and scared that it might be mouth cancer. Please Help. Other symptoms I had was pain in throat for couple days, but that gone away quickly with gargling. I also have reflux. My tonsils are operated. Currently, I am taking Omeprazole.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have tonsillitis for last 5 years. four months back, my tonsils got swollen. Followed by that the right tonsil remains the same and the left got subsided. In these four months, I had few episodes of pain in my ear. Also the glands in my right side of neck got swollen. I had Zetro, Emycin,Amoxillin and Calamox but the swelling of the tonsil and the glands did not go down.What should I do to prevent it in future

Asked for Male, 31 years

I had flu-like symptoms last month, which lasted for about three days. And I just had flu-like symptoms again this month. It started three days ago, and it is not as severe as the first time. First time I had a fever, chills, headaches, pain and sore throat. The symptoms this month started with a sore throat, then I got a fever of 101 F, with headache and backpain. Please guide

Asked for Male, 29 years

I noticed light bleeding while brushing. I feel minor discomfort in the gums at the centre, top and back of the teeth. I brush my teeth twice a day regularly I do not have much pain. Can I apply anything externally on the gums to prevent bleeding?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I am having bad breath problem from last eight years and its still there after brushing. The dentist i went to did scaling and polishing and gave me a mouthwash but it did not work. Brushing two times a day did not make any effect on my bad breath. I am not able to talk with anyone. This unpleasant smell is not for some time, it is there the whole day. Please tell what to do

Asked for Male, 40 years

I am a bachelor in a separate city from my family so I eat out a lot and take junk food very frequently. I am suffering from acidity now. If I take spicy food I feel uneasiness in my stomach. Please suggest what to do

Asked for Female, 9 years

My baby girl is 3 years old and she was very healthy but suddenly her weight reduced she looks weak. She cries a lot without a reason. Mostly she takes cow milk in the feeder but I give her fruits as well. Her stool has different colour sometimes green or brown and smells really bad and she suffers with constipation but I haven’t seen any blood. She eats whatever I give her but still doesn’t gain weight. Please, Help me. Tell me what to do about it.

Asked for Male, 48 years

My husband travels to much because of his work and he constantly complains of backache and pain in the legs. It is really hard for him to sleep in our bed but he finds it better to sleep on the floor in our room. How can he be helped? His working hours don't permit him to reduce what little extra fat he has on his body. Kindly, help us out?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I am suffering from heartburn, chest pain, nausea, and breathlessness. I got done 2D echo, ECG, vitamins D levels, endoscopy, and blood tests. All the reports are normal.

Asked for Female, 62 years

My mother is patient of diabetes 2. She is having pain in her right shoulder from more than 3 weeks which spreads through her shoulder joint to shoulder blade, triceps and front and back tendons of armpit. On waking up in the morning, she also complains of having numbness and heaviness in her right arm and on the side on which she was sleeping. Normally after waking up, numbness and heaviness goes away but right arm and shoulder pain remains throughout the day as she continues her daily routine

Asked for Male, 15 years

I need your help. My nephew is 9 years old and a studies in 4th grade of Punjab School. He’s been acting weird ever since his new classes have started. He doesn’t want to join in and attend his classes. He demands to get his institute changed and doesn’t listen to any of us. He’s a really good student overall. He’s never have acted this way before and we are all very worried about it all.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have a white mark on left side of my belly, it appeared like 4 years ago, and its size is constant. I don't know what it is, and how to cure it? Any help would be appreciated. I need to know if it would increase in size and the remedy to it?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment