0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have chronic back pain on right side that goes from back, butt, to foot. I have been doing physio for 15 days but there is no change the pain keeps coming back and sometimes I have muscle spasms as well. Who should I consult?

Asked for Male, 29 years

sir I've had anxiety issues since 8th class. I felt shortening of breaths in many situations. I also fear attention. I always feel people are watching me. I stopped playing outside, got addicted to video games. I fear shops, windows, doors, homes, cars. I have trouble standing up, walking, anything that grabs attention. I also lack confidence and don't like it when people call my name. I don't go to social gatherings. It was manageable until now, It's destroying my life. I don't know what to do.

Asked for Female, 27 years

is it safe to use cream for stretch Marks cream during pregnancy?

Asked for Male, 27 years

I got acne for 2 months, I am taking Theragran Ultra for zinc & Clycin T lotion, chest back shoulder acne is nearly removed, only a few acne there , but on face used trimmer 10 days ago acne got doubled & now full face is covered with acne, I wash face multiple times apply lotion but acne got worse day by day. Full face is oily now, I usually pop and remove cyst/puss

Asked for Female, 30 years

My skin is very dry. Now due to sweating a separate layer of dryness has been formed on back. I massaged olive oil but it did not work. Kindly guide.

Asked for Male, 6 years

I have to ask that my son whose age is 17 month, but he doesn't eat anything we have to feed him forcefully, I visited 3 pediatric doctors, they all gave me syrups that he will start feeding but in vain, he feels hungry but he doesn't like to eat anything except water.

Asked for Male, 66 years

Can any dr. guide me what treatment is recommended at this condition & what type of food is recommended for such patient. Multiple stones in the gall bladder Diabetics Having pains since few days especially after having food. Should we rush for surgery as the patient is not cooperating at all.

Asked for Female, 39 years

My problem is that my 6 month starts now of pregnancy and I feel zero movements or 2 times little bit movement in the whole day. I'm too much worried is it ok or something to be worried. A half month before my anomaly scan was done in the 19th week it was ok everything was ok ALHAMDULILLAH. But now I'm worried why I'm not feeling normal movement as in my earlier 2 pregnancies thanks.

Asked for Female, 36 years

Hi does hydroxyprogesterone injections during pregnancy thickens uterus walls in such a way that normal delivery cannot take place because uterus gets hard & does not open? is it true? if it is then what should do to soften uterus?

Asked for Male, 46 years

My husband is 41 years old, he has flat feet now he is complaining that his sole is paining even after a little walk, is there anything available for this pain, like shoe sole or something or should we consult some doctor?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I want to ask whom should I consult for this issue. My hands and feet are always burning. I mean they are warm so if someone touches them they think I am having a temperature but they also burn and its getting painful.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I face this type of herpes around my lips every year sometimes twice in a year. Doc said I'm allergic to red meat so I quit that. But its still happened nowadays.somtimes its get spread.is it because of my body heat?

Asked for Female, 38 years

Currently, I'm using contact lense but the lense of the left eye moves and causes blurriness with the movement of eyeball & eyelid. The same issue persists though I had changed the pair of the lense. What could be the reason?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 6 months old baby has redness all over his neck (front and now back as well), armpits, arms where they can bend, inside of the knees. I went to the dermatologist and she said bachay ko shadeed garmi lagi Hoi hey. She gave him an injection (anti-allergy) deslo syrup and montelukast powder. As long as the baby was taking medication, he was fine but now that his dose of 15 days finished, he had redness back. Is this just garmi or some skin issue? Please advise. Baby stays in ac 24/7

Asked for Male, 12 years

My son had allergy when he was a few months old, doctors didn't diagnose the reason but treated him well Alhamdulilah, now he is 7 years old & he has allergy since last night, which seems like mosquito bites but they disappear after an hour or two then appear again, he has itching but left no marks at all when disappear, please tell the reason.

Asked for Male, 33 years

I get unbearably chronic headaches during orgasms, I've had them for years and they've gotten much worse. They increase in intensity the closer I get to orgasm, and peak during it. A year ago neurologist told me to just take pain killer he prescribed. I never took it.

Asked for Female, 34 years

What is the purpose of DEXA injections? on 13 june ultrasound shows 29week 3days my dr. recommend me 3 Dexa injections on asking purpose nurse said these are necessary for 8th and 9th month. I will visit her again on 19 July. I usually visit dr. after every 5weeks. please guide should I visit her early for injections or it is not necessary!?

Asked for Female, 26 years

Something bit my sister in her office on her foot. It has swollen pretty badly. Please advise urgently?

Asked for Male, 33 years

Hello, A buddy of mine swallowed a rather large rock. Strange, I know. He tried to vomit it back up immediately but was not able to get it past his esophagus again. He took laxative and 2 weeks have passed but he believes it still may be inside him because he has some bloating and diarrhea, symptoms of a partial bowel obstruction. I read somewhere that it may take up to 4 weeks for foreign objects to pass - do you think he should just wait it out and is there something he should take?

Asked for Male, 32 years

Hello, I found these things on my body. Could you help me understand what this might be? An animal? Some allergies? Thank you, Riccardo

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment