0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 28 years

I was punched in the jaw last night in a fight and my jaw doesnt feel normal, it is a bit stiff. How do I know if I broke my jaw?

Asked for Male, 24 years

I have shooting pain in my head, my half right of face is twitching and whenever I swallow saliva it causes pain in ear. Whenever I try to focus on something such pain increases, I am loosing my strength of thinking, I consulted with many doctors but they failed diagnose it.Please suggest me what to do?

Asked for Male, 26 years

Hello, I woke up several times throughout the week covered in diarrhea, even when I am awake its like I cannot control my bowels, not even long enough to get to the toilet. I’m only 20 years old and I’m sure this isn’t normal. Also, its like water. I am so scared. please help

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have black spots that appear associated with severe itching it gets worse when I’m in the shower and the black spots get bigger and spread daily am 29 years old have not switched any type of creams or detergents or perfumes. as far as i know i have no allergies

Asked for Female, 32 years

Iam suffering from Pimples and heatballs on my face. This is all of a sudden from past 3 months. Everyday 1-3 healtballs/pimple will pop up and also those are also leaving black marks on my face which make my face look ugly. I am on birthcontrol pills and many said the pimples are because of hormonal changes. Can anyone help to get rid of these immeditaely.

Asked for Male, 48 years

I have swelling in my toes when I stand too long or walk. They itch and have spots in different places. putting my feet up seems to help, but when I don’t they swell a lot.! what is this!!

Asked for Female, 31 years

My aunt has lupus and my oldest sister was recently diagnosed with lupus. What are its symptoms? Im scared that i might have it too. Should I go get tested for lupus?

Asked for Male, 29 years

About a month ago I noticed blood before and after stool for like twice. After that there's no blood but its itching and pain after stool. I was busy in exams and couldn't search for a doctor. Plz help me what is this

Asked for Female, 71 years

Female patient Age almost 65 years.. Hypertensive feel.. Lot of pain in knee and ankle joint. And feeling of stiffness on plantar surface of foot Chief.. The problem occurs when there is pain while walking ..Using osteo care D +cap phlogen+movex.But relief is for the time being… Do i need to operate my knee and ankle or should i use medicines for improvement?

Asked for Male, 27 years

I have been getting pimples on my ear from the past many years. Now, sometimes they have pus but most of the times they just occur for a few days and go. There is no such intense pain. But they form all around my ears, most times (inside) earlobe. My earlobe would feel like hard ball when i touch it. Currently it's behind the ear so I cannot get a clear picture. What should i do? Should i consult a doctor or get it operated?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have fever, flu, headache, nose blockage and chest congestion. I have been taking erythromycin (400 mg 1 tablet per day) and Arinac (200 mg twice a day). Due to arinac, my nose blockage, headache and fever has gone. I’m only left with chest congestion and it is driving me insane. I take lukewarm water with honey which has melted my phlegm but it isn't going anywhere. It keep on moving to my ears whenever I lie down. My saliva has become sticky. I’m sick of spitting.

Asked for Male, 32 years

Recurrent sore throat and DNS.Tonsillectomy has done. But still the sore throat exists. Recently i used azithromycin 250 mg. And after that clarithromycin 500 mg + mouth spray...but there has been no positive effect. What should i do?

Asked for Female, 8 years

Baby girl of 26 months.. She has slight red spots on the tongue from the last four months. These spots sometimes disappear slightly and appear after a few weeks. Is this a symptom of any allergy or is it a casual problem?

Asked for Female, 9 years

A 3 years old baby girl.. Right eye got misbalanced a month ago. Eye is apparently alright it is not watery nor reddish.. Neither is she suffering from a disease currently or from childbirth ..she has a healthy diet with proper nutrition..,what can be reason ,is there any treatment possible? Should we get it operated? Which Doctor should we look for?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have movements in my stomach for 10+yrs. I saw doctors and I have medical tests but all to no avail. One doctor told me I am suffering from Appendicitis; one said I am suffering from Erosive Gastritis, I took the medication but no betterment. Now I feel heat and inflammation in my stomach and throughout body. Im restless especially in the right side of my body. I feel hazy and my backbone aches with inflammation, I have pain in waist. i had xray but it was fine. please help

Asked for Male, 25 years

Both my legs ache from upper thigh to ankles, the pain feels like its getting worse by the minute and feel uncomfortable no matter which way I sit, lay or stand. Do you have any explanations and/or advice? I play Football daily

Asked for Female, 44 years

How many cortisone injections are okay per year? I had one injection in my back in nov. and then 13 more from march to june. Now I have pain down the entire left side of my body and my nerves are 'caught up' in my spine. I went to what I thought was a doctor, but it turns out she was fake, for a pulled muscle in my back and now I can barely walk and am swollen all over.Is there a way to get rid of the swelling from so many injections? one injection burnt my back i still have scar. help please

Asked for Male, 41 years

Male patient Age 35..I have skin allergy on my feet from almost 15 years.. The allergy gets aggravate specially when season changes. Used Clobbered (relief temporary).And last week i diagnosed another red nodule on skin after hairs being pulled accidentally...is my allergy spreading or should i take any medication?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have constant pain in both legs (from just above the knee down) whether I am standing or sitting. They ache as it would when you have the flu or something. I have noticed some discoloration around my inner ankle on my right side, which looks like blackened veins (very small veins,) but no pain in that ankle. My legs have been aching now for about a month.What can this be?

Asked for Male, 37 years

For the last 2 years, every night around 2am I get muscle twitching sensations all over my chest, mostly under the sternum or left of the sternum, sometimes on the right side as well above my nipple or on the far right of my ribcage .It started with just a very light twitch in the upper middle of my abdomen, and it progressed to lightly all over my chest, and now the sensations have gotten more and more severe. MRI of the heart, ekgs, bloodwork, all normal. please help

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment