0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 59 years

My mother is Having severe pain in jaws like freezing or sometimes tight which hurts her so bad.... so what kind of medicine works for her or recommend any Good

Asked for Female, 39 years

Multiple lipomas are growing rapidly from last 6 years on thigh mucles arms back muscles please guid me about this.

Asked for Male, 43 years

Whenever eating heavy food..mainly beef. I get a headache..severe one which lasts for at least 3 days.. I have cholesterol on the higher side. Please Help

Asked for Male, 41 years

My brother is having this problem he is diabetic any hypotension is that ok?

Asked for Male, 40 years

My husband sleeps a lot even while working on laptop..he is suffering from sleep apnea as well Suggest some dr. In Karachi or some tips to help

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am suffering from a headache for the last two months. Ct scan report is also clear, Some physician said you are taking too much tension but actually it's not. Another said its a type of migraine pulse, after using several medicines, he suggested me to use Brexin tab if you feel severe pain, But its a temporary solution. Kindly Suggest what should I do to reduce or totally get rid of it??

Asked for Female, 33 years

My friend is 28 years old. He is married and having 4 children,2 boys, and 2 girls. Now he had a problem about 8 months. He is urinating 10 to 14 times per day. And every time a big amount of urine was secreted by him. He did RBs but negative

I have a severe weak memory issue. I can't remind my self what I did just an hour before. I can't recall names of people immediately, I need to think for good 30 secs before recalling even family members names. I forget where I put things. Forget what I just did yesterday. I started writing the imp things, then I can only go and check those things else I can't remember anything on my own. Can't remember ids or passwords once I log out from anywhere.

Asked for Male, 75 years

70 years male. Have this kind of rash all over the body for one month. Complains of itching more at night and early morning. No medication done before...no history of diabetes hypertension...kindly tell diagnosis nd treatment....TIA

Asked for Male, 32 years

My friend got married in january. They did not planned for kids till yet but now they are worried if prolonging this would cause infertility issues in future? And for how long they can prolong it with the use of male contraceptive.

Asked for Female, 35 years

30 years old female suffering from this condition for the last six months.All nails of hands and feet involved

Sometime feel like pinch near heart and pain feels for seconds.hearts beats become heavier sometimes..ecg and eco was normal....something wrong with heart ?

Asked for Male, 40 years

As soon as cold weather arrives my skin gets so much dry and my legs and arms start getting itchy, so much itchy that I can't stop scratching, I have tried every thing from applying oil to petroleum jelly to moisturizers to washing my legs with anti dandruff shampoo but nothing worked. dermatologists pls help. is it some kind of deficiency in the body which makes skin dry?

Asked for Male, 15 years

10 year old male child is having this painless thing from 6 months. This eye is sticky when he wakes up. Otherwise healthy. Thanks in advance.

Asked for Female, 23 years

A female patient ,age 18 years is complaining of body bruises since last year, her lah report shows decreased wbcs, decreased RbCs and decreased platlets.. What can be the d/ds?? Isnt it look like an aplastic??

The patient is 8th months pregnant and has a severe vaginal infection. She is treated with 3 or 4 injections 2 times a week for this infection by her doctor. This is very painful. So, now we wanna know the basic cause of this infection. and is there any other treatment available for this problem? what steps can she take at home to get rid of this infection? another question: Is it because of weakness? is it normal to be treated by injections for a vaginal infection?

Is the viral infection vaccination (cough cold and flue) can be vaccinated during pregnency? Its my 1st trimester (about 10 weeks) and i had viral infection 2nd time in a same month can i have this vaccination is it safe? And can i have any cough syrup for chect conjunction and cough?

Asked for Male, 29 years

Can anyone diagnose the real issue I am a hostellite eating normal hostel food Problem is whenever I take breakfast I have to rush to the washroom after 15-20 mins and stomach pains alot Either last day dinner is not disgested yet or some other issue Breakfast includes paratha with channa Paratha with Alo anda etc How to solve this problem?

Asked for Female, 37 years

My age is 32. i am suffering from patellofemoral syndrome from november 2017 and taking medicines after consulting rheumotologist. During my treatment a stage came when my knee pain was almost vanished but now a days it has been started again. I want to know whether this syndrom is curable or i have to take medicines through out my life. Plus my weight is also being increased and despite of controlling it, it is still consist. Kindly provide me guidance in this regard.

Asked for Female, 7 years

2 year old has this lump on both sides of inner mouth. Precisely cheeks area. When touched it aches pretty bad but no other symptoms apart persistent fever.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment