search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Back Pain / Sciatic

Asked for Female, 25 years

I have chronic back pain on right side that goes from back, butt, to foot. I have been doing physio for 15 days but there is no change the pain keeps coming back and sometimes I have muscle spasms as well. Who should I consult?

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
Family Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately sciatic pain is chronic and will keep coming and going. We recommend consulting a neurologist for it.

For further consultation, you can choose from our list of best Neurologists in Karachi and seek in-person advice.

Dr.Sidra Jazil Faruqi
Dr.S. Saba Zaidi
Dr.Wajid Jawaid

Related Questions

Asked for Female, 29 years

One of my relative's female age 29 feels pain at where the spinal cord ends I mean near hips. Medica...

Asked for Male, 25 years

I have had a lower back injury while performing deadlifts, weight was a bit heavy so I guess I lost ...

Asked for Male, 64 years

My father age is 64 years. 3 years back he got micro vein rupture in head due to high blood pressure...

Asked for Male, 32 years

Is it good to use coccyx cushion for low back pain due to loss of lordosis due to muscle spasm? I ha...

Asked for Female, 47 years

My mother is suffering from severe neck pain. She had a cervical issue in the past which got better ...

Asked for Female, 37 years

I am suffering from migraine and cervical pain for 3 years and now it becomes worse. What's the cure...