search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Cervical Pain

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 33 years old and mother of two boys. I had both my babies delivered through C-Section. Now I have cervical pain and L4 L5 degeneration. I also feel stiffness in one leg. What test should I take and visit the doctor?

Responses (1)
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

I'm sorry to hear that consider meeting a neurologist first. If he recommends then area neurosurgeon.

You can choose from a detailed list of Doctors treating this condition from the following link:

You can seek further professional help from the below recommended Specialists:


Related Questions

Asked for Male, 71 years

My father 71 years had a brain stroke 3 years ago. After treatment he got ok. Now he is suffering di...

Asked for Male, 30 years

I had Lumbar Puncture 2 weeks ago. A headache was gone a few days after but now I am very tired and ...

Asked for Female, 24 years

For a few months on and off my right temple is an odd sensation, like a throbbing ache and my eyebal...

Asked for Male, 35 years

I am having severe cervical pain for 1 year, I used to eat tablets but nothing was curable, I work i...

Asked for Female, 18 years

My sister is 18 years old! Last year in December! While taking bath, she got unconscious and white ...

Asked for Female, 63 years

hi, I want to take the advice that my mother is feeling severe pain in her left leg which starts fro...