0 0 0 6
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Low Energy - Muscle Pain

Asked for Male, 37 years

I am 32 year old I have muscle weakness and brain weakness BP always less than 100/70 heart beat btw 90 to 115 while relaxing I work in IT sector spend more then 12 hours a day in front of laptop. When I take multivitamins or methycobal (10) injections I feel week and after some days I felt again. In all previous condition also have depression eat low salt in my food from years.

Responses (1)
Dr. Beenish Ehsan
General Physician - Karachi

Dear Patient,

Although your bp is lower “normal' side, and pulse are in the normal range as well. If you do feel weak, you should take any good multivitamin once daily along with 12-16 glasses of water/day; one serving of egg, milk and a bowl of fruits and veggies each.
For methacobal kindly don't take more than 5injections over a period of ten days, skipping a day in between but perform serum B12 before taking this dose. If you feel low and depressed you can meet one of our psychologists who will be the best person to help you not just discuss but overcome every issue possible. We hope this helps.

For further help, we recommend checking with one of the
best psychologists in Lahore and seek a piece of in-person advice at https://oladoc.com/pakistan/lahore/psychologist

You can seek help from the doctors listed below:

Ms.Saba Shabbir Sheikh
Psychologist
Lahore
Ms.Fariha Naz
Counselor, Psychologist, Diabetes Counsellor
Lahore
Dr.Ayesha
Psychologist
Lahore
Ms.Zahra Shafiq
Psychologist
Karachi

Related Questions

Asked for Male, 23 years

Does antipsychotic induced psychosis go away eventually? Ive got psychosis (dopamine supersensitivi...

Asked for Female, 32 years

In my family because of 2 instant death events. I'm suffering from severe depression. I have tried...

Asked for Female, 6 years

My child is suffering from separation anxiety disorder. She keeps clinging on to me all day and nigh...

Asked for Female, 47 years

I am 42 stay at home mother of three I need a psychologists to help in guiding me how to relax I fee...

Asked for Male, 33 years

Dear Doctor, I got married two Years ago, after some times our relationship issues has started thatďż˝...

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am having issues of anxiety. Whenever someone sits close to me I start breathing heavily and if he...