Dr Samrina Hashmi graduated in 1985 from Dow Medical College, Karachi, MRCOG in 1995 and FRCOG in 2010 from London, UK. She is life member of Society of Obstetrician & Gynecologists Pakistan (SOGP) and Pakistan Medical Association (PMA); Remain Chairperson Scientific committee PMA Karachi in 2008-2009; President PMA Sind chapter 2010 to 2013 Represented Pakistan Medical Association at various forums at national level.
Dr Samrina Hashmi attended, Facilitated and organized several Courses /Workshop/Seminar on various Subjects few related topics are:-
• IVF workshop, Karachi facilitated and assisted Prof. Mariane Angle and Dr. Collin B. Smikle USA.
• Workshop on Sexual and Reproductive Health.
• Workshop on Ultrasound- Doppler studied from Ovulation to implantation in Management of Infertility.
• CME on Sexual and Reproductive Health.
• Fertility Conference/ Workshop on Recent Trends in Infertility and Male Factor.
Dr Samrina Hashmi has a vast clinical and professional experience in Obs/Gyn. She obtained increasing experience in vaginal/Abdominal Surgeries, Sub-fertility and Fetal Medicine while working in different Hospital in Ireland, UK and Pakistan.
Dr Samrina Hashmi is Consulting at Concept Fertility Centre on Wednesday afternoon.