Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)
Dr Samrina Hashmi graduated in 1985 from Dow Medical College, Karachi, MRCOG in 1995 and FRCOG in 2010 from London, UK. She is life member of Society of Obstetrician & Gynecologists Pakistan (SOGP) and Pakistan Medical Association (PMA); Remain Chairperson Scientific committee PMA Karachi in 2008-2009; President PMA Sind chapter 2010 to 2013 Represented Pakistan Medical Association at various forums at national level.
Dr Samrina Hashmi attended, Facilitated and organized several Courses /Workshop/Seminar on various Subjects few related topics are:-
• IVF workshop, Karachi facilitated and assisted Prof. Mariane Angle and Dr. Collin B. Smikle USA.
• Workshop on Sexual and Reproductive Health.
• Workshop on Ultrasound- Doppler studied from Ovulation to implantation in Management of Infertility.
• CME on Sexual and Reproductive Health.
• Fertility Conference/ Workshop on Recent Trends in Infertility and Male Factor.
Dr Samrina Hashmi has a vast clinical and professional experience in Obs/Gyn. She obtained increasing experience in vaginal/Abdominal Surgeries, Sub-fertility and Fetal Medicine while working in different Hospital in Ireland, UK and Pakistan.
Dr Samrina Hashmi is Consulting at Concept Fertility Centre on Wednesday afternoon.