0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 34 years

I'm 35 week pregnant and severe tooth pain can I start Augmenton?

Asked for Male, 11 years

My 6 year old child has allergic asthma and is on medication like unifyline, Lorin for two months now.but from last one month after schooling starts, he poops frequently like 3,4 times a day. I have asked a Dr but he said it's normal, kid do it espeacially with anxiety. But I need to take a second opinion from Dr here .is it normal or not

Asked for Female, 30 years

25 years unmarrried female...feeling temperature because head, neck and chest area is warm... Temp recorded was 96.8F Having throat and chest phlegm(greenish) problem from 2 days..

Asked for Female, 39 years

My hair are falling day by day now there is much space and also very weak. Please suggest anything,shampoo or medicine and hair colour which dont damage my hair. please suggest I'm so worried

Asked for Male, 51 years

My father has Ischemic Brain stem stroke and severe Arthritis. He has been using Deltacotril for the past 1 and half year but I think every steroid has some severe side effect. My question is: can my father continue to use this medicine? If yes then how long? P.S It was recommended by a Neurophysician.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Aslaam o alakuiam everyone Can a lady suffering from hepatitis b breastfeed her new born.??

Asked for Male, 76 years

Need some kind advise from Drs.. My father is 71 years old ,and a patient of bp only.. Someone suggest us medicine 'Royal Power ' royal jelly 2000 mg for pain in bones and weakness ,and to improve mental health (weakness of nervous system ) Please guide me that is it safe to give him this medicine (picture attached ) He has no other health problem Allhumdulliah.. Your kind response required ..

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am suffering from egg allergy not sure it is as i ate eggs i feel nausea motions vomit. and as for peanut as i ate peanuts itching started all over my body. before that i never experienced it. its started after my delivery. so i. need suggestions. what kind of tests now should i done or which field of doctor is for allergies?

Asked for Female, 40 years

What are the causes of Midnight leg cramps and How can I overcome from this issue? I am suffering from this problem since a long time its like compulsory in summers maybe because of air conditioner. But sometimes in winter as well. These cramps stays for 2 to 3 months and then sunddenly they go away for 1 or 2 months.

Asked for Male, 8 years

3 year old son was playing and without any pain and injury his toenail (from last smallest finger) came out. It was falling off so he came to me and showed me and i cut whole nail with nail cutter. Is this any kind of deficiency?? Pleade tag any doctor.

Asked for Male, 48 years

My husband is having allergy on cheeks and under ears. Everytime he visits emergency in any hospital, they only give 'Avil' which is a temporary solution. It emerges again after some time. Picture attached

Asked for Male, 42 years

My husband is complaining about stiffness around the neck shoulder area lately. Like muscle cramps and head pain with it too. He has changed a couple of pillows as well but still no improvement. Could it be due to pillow only? Plus he has sinus issue as well so could that be an issue? Please guide

Asked for Male, 10 years

From my friend Her son have severe itching in potty area due to tummy worms particularly in night time. Please suggest a medicine.

Asked for Female, 8 years

My daughter is 3 years ols and she got urine cs test done by inserting an equipment to take the urine out. Now after that she is complaining of pain in passing out urine infact not passing it out because of pain. what to do . I'm really worrid.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa, I'm having twins baby of 25 days . My breast milk is not enough for both of them. Please suggest me which one formula milk is best meiji , lactogen or morinaga?

Asked for Female, 39 years

I have a pain in my left knee in walking and swells in the evening. Would any expert guide me what to do

Asked for Female, 77 years

My mother in law has manieres problem from many years and every year she has one to two attacks of manieres. Currently she takes gravitate only to manage it but is there any solution to it as well. She is 72 years old.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 9 month old daughter is having upset stomach since morning. I have given her banana, yoghurt and fennel seed's water to stop loose motions. She became stable for some time but repeated washing has resulted into nappy rashes. Can anyone suggest something?

Asked for Male, 28 years

With reference to previous answer of Dr Benish. I'm having inchiness inside the anal area and around side area of anal while passing stool.. I have taken all medicine and also used all kind of gel on anal area. But nothing really work out. Becaus of this ichiness i'm getting weak. Some doctor or surgeon say that i'm having first degree piles. But why these medicine and gel are not working out. Also i did sit on hot water tub. Please help me

Asked for Female, 33 years

Aoa its been one month and 10 days to my c section. I heard this from so many poeple that women who experience c section suffer from back pain after delivery for one month at least. There is pain in my back bone near neck. It hurts so much when i nurse my baby or when doing some work while standing. Is there any excercise or medications?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment