0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have 5 warts in my feets since 6 ,7 years. Doctor prescribed me duofilm ,with applying this medicine it vanishes for a time being but again appears. It is very painful. Please tell doctors what to do.thanks

Asked for Female, 37 years

Crunching sounds without pain from both knees at age 32 weight 53 while doing up and down exercise is, of course, abnormal what are the reasons?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am using this medicine for my urinary tract infection. Its have side effects of stomachache and diarrhea but I am suffering watery stools and stomachache for 24 hours. Doctors plz suggest how long its side effects persist and any remedy for watery stools.

Asked for Male, 6 years

These are spots my son got after mosquito bites. But the bump and redness didn't reduce even after four days. He is 10 months old. No temperature. No any other sign. Sometimes itchy.

Asked for Female, 21 years

Sister of my maid is diagnosed with the fibrotic liver. Medicine given are just some pain relievers and risek. Please tell me if it is something serious. As per my maid, she has blood coming out of her mouth.

Asked for Male, 55 years

50 year old height 5.5 weight 70 kg. I am taking conversam 4mg and two pills of Alp 0. 5 mg for last 3 year my bp is always normal. Because I run 4 km every alternate day and took alp only for sleeping because I am an addict as I care a lot to maintain weight and good health because I just want to know that is there any side effect of above medicine? Please guide me and I also took surbex z evion 200mg and Biotin 100 mcg for skin and hair problem.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Patient has been prescribed lament 25 mg ( not for epilepsy) for anger, two days to tablet, headache, flu-like heaviness in ears, slight pain in eyes, even absurd feeling in throat, will symptoms subside with continuing usage? Or is it better to stop the medicine? Medicine is taken at night. Flux 20 is taken in the morning.

Asked for Female, 11 years

My only daughter is 6 years old.No sibling. She is getting weaker & anemic. Bones are getting thin, the gap in teeth is increasing. Allergic to temperature changes, Slow eater, complaints daily light pain in tummy while getting ready for school.No meal time fixed. Please help me in improving my daughter's health. Her eating habit remains okay for two to three days a week and the rest of the days we had to face trouble.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am getting a burden on my stomach after meal form 1week and vomit after 2hours happens from yesterday morning. Please tell me what to do?

Asked for Female, 26 years

Its been over a month that scaling and itching were there with small red spots inside the skin. Off and on cream Travocort was applied. Starting from the finger, the spots and scaling progressed to the sole This is the recent picture. Can you please diagnose and tell me what to apply?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I was not a regular smoker. Only used to smoke with friends for fun. But from Last 4 months, I started smoking regularly, which causes me skin problems, weight gain, and regular coughing. Now I've stopped smoking from last 5 days and I'm having stomach problems especially bowel problems. I had constipation for 2 days and when I had bowel it was so hard that I got severe pain after that. Please help me with this I don't want to smoke now.

Asked for Female, 35 years

Female age. 30 having this allergy on neck area since yesterday doctor examined and gave an evil injection, Amoxil and evil tablet and said its viral infection. But the patient has no relief its spreading to other body areas. please suggest something to do with

Asked for Female, 29 years

Asking for a friend. She is 24 yrs old. Got married in November 2018. Her weight is 82.5 and height is 5'2. She wants to know what kind of exercise and diet is suitable that would help her lose weight and also help her conceive. Because she is confused that if she would start a crash diet as she used to do before marriage that might put her at risk of not conceiving.

Asked for Female, 19 years

A girl got a pimple on the nose and she scratched it afterward it got developed into a wound. she applied iodine tincture. It dried but the wound was covered with dead skin she removed it with the help of dead skin remover. Now its like this (Picture attached). What should she apply?

Asked for Male, 71 years

My father is suffering from post tb bronchitis so please tell me any right solution, he is using three inhalers tiovair,seretide,ventolin...but still feeling unwell. please guide

Asked for Male, 53 years

I'm facing high BP for last 1 month.Iin the morning it is usually normal and in the evening it is usually 130/90 or 140/100.

Asked for Female, 40 years

I have problem in my left side of neck and muscular pain below left shoulder (back side) .there is Neck stiffness too

Asked for Male, 30 years

When ever i eat meat, fish or any such food a dark circle occurs around my eyes. please suggest

Asked for Male, 8 years

Hello I need suggestions dr just removed leg plaster of my 2.5 years old after 8 weeks but he is not ready to walk and complaining pain in that particular area of leg what should I do again have an x-ray thanks

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have dandruff and hair fall. Hair volume has reduced and growth speed of new hair is very slow. What should I do? I have dandruff since 5 months

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment