0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 24 years

Aoa I'm 19 years old girl with a history of migraine from 3-4 years for which my Dr. prescribed me topagen for 1 year & I've been taking it from 4 months regularly. I still get migraine if I don't drink water for a long time, or stay hungry, eyesight gets blur. On the first day of Ramadan, I kept the fast & got a headache at the noon which got better after iftar but now today again its the same situation. Kindly Drs suggest me what should I do,

Asked for Female, 34 years

I'm having Dark yellow Urine but not burning. Excessive sweating. Hot and cold flashes. Pain in the lower back. What can be the reason and treatment please!

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 7 months & she has got prickly heat on face & legs please recommend any ointment for that?

Asked for Female, 34 years

Salam. 27 March 2019 I went through a c section, now my baby is one month and 11 days, my baby takes mother feed, during fasting feeling much weaknesses, which food should I take in sahri and aftari... Recommend something docs, please.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Salam. I & my mother both are suffering from Pyria (bleeding from gums). Especially in the Holy month of Ramzan, we face very much difficulty due to Fasting. I have done scaling & also we are using mouth wash but its not working. I used cotton under my teeth after sehri to prevent a bleeding drop in the throat. Any other solution/suggestion required from Doctor. Plz, Help.

Asked for Male, 7 years

My kid is 2.8 yrs old. Her iron level is 137. The limit is 120. My doctor said its OK its not toxic level, continue with whatever food kid is eating, just don't give any iron supplements. But I am confused abt Enfamil milk, milk shake with Olpers, fried egg and anything sweet like ice cream or biscuit (eat some times) Which of these things can increase iron level & should be avoided? Pls guide me

Asked for Female, 36 years

30+ weeks pregnant and fasting. I have a history of preeclampsia. Now on bp support medicine(ascard-75mg). Need to ask if I can take medicine in iftari time? If I’m taking medicine in sehri, my bp is going low 90/70, although no difficulty in fasting, movement, and my condition is normal. Tell me what’s the best time to take medicine? Is it safe to take medicine in the evening? Only need or advice.

Asked for Female, 10 years

My 5 years daughter has UTI doctor gave her Levaq ds Yesterday but it has granules she does not accept & vomit. Any other substitute? Her doctor is off today. Help

Asked for Male, 17 years

My son is 12 yr old. He has severe pain in the jaw where a new tooth or molar is coming out. He has swelling pain in ear and head. Can't chew from that side properly. Kindly suggest any calcium or vitamin etc. To ease the new tooth coming procedure quickly and easily. Any other home remedies for relief kindly share.

Asked for Female, 21 years

Hi plz, tell me what can I do. I am worried about that my daughter 16 years old she is telling me my both foot first fingers nails in black scars no pain no swelling no injured only black scars in my big feet fingers plz tell me

Asked for Male, 30 years

I am 25 years old. Unfortunately, I ate rice from outside yesterday. In the night I feel fever with shivering and later early in the morning, severe pain rises periodically in the stomach which leads to liquid stool every half an hour. Now condition persists with high fever, headache, pain in the stomach which starts even with a glass of water. So What should I use as food, precaution and most importantly medicine? I have not taken any medicine. Thanks

Asked for Male, 37 years

I feel weakness I can't put my hand above heart levels such as talking on phone or combing hair I feel as the flow of blood stops in my hands I can't even give movement to my fingers. The doctor prescribed Qalsan D and I have been using it for 2 months but still no result. Kindly give your suggestions.

Asked for Female, 36 years

I conceived my first child after two years of marriage. One year of actively trying and there was no issue with either of us and it happened naturally. Now after three years, we are trying again and its been 5 months and no luck. Gynae has advised me to take some medicines which will help me get pregnant but I am reluctant to take them. My cycles are 37 to 40 days since trying. I also take antidepressants for anxiety but they have no role in conception. Please give a good suggestion.

Asked for Female, 11 years

A relative of mine had thyroid cancer and got its treatment. She comes to stay with us to follow up every 6 months. Radioactive iodine scan is done. I want to know is it ok for the kids to play around the same room or sit with her? Is it dangerous?

Asked for Female, 59 years

My mother is 54 years old, she is feeling tingling in the left side of the tongue, she feels pain near the left jaw and behind ears. Phlegm is also developing in her throat which she has to spit every now and then. Please suggest what can be the possible issue and if it is something serious?

Asked for Male, 50 years

My kid of 9 years old have still problem of stool and urine in bed as well as while sitting. He cant control till reach washroom.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Pain in right arm neck & in chest shoulder & back of the shoulder can anyone suggest my bp was 135/100 taken again bo medicine now bp is normal but the pain still persist now taken caflam & Xanax half tablet but the pressure is still there what to do now.

Asked for Female, 16 years

My 11years daughter having nose bleeding since last 2-3 years but now with little clots what should I do?

Asked for Female, 6 years

I have a 6 months old Daughter and she refuses to eat each and everything that I've tried feeding her so far and she Absolutely refuses to Drink bottle/Formula Milk. However, she is fine and Healthy Alhamdulillah. But the thing is that she is growing and Now needs solids in her diet. What worries me is that my feed will not be sufficient for her as a growing Baby. Please share with me some recipes or some techniques which may help me out with

Asked for Male, 30 years

Sir almost eight month to operate from HULS CMH Lahore but still not proper movement . I consult With Dr they want to remove the wire . Please guide any public hospital can do operate and remove wire. Or same Dr sahib due to high expanse on operate.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment