0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 34 years

i have problem in breath. in day i m gud but when evening go on i have problem with breath. what is this i dont know and why is this

Asked for Male, 7 years

My 2 years old son is suffering from seasonal cough 3 days.doctor gave him syrup KROFF . No sign of temp. Kindly let me know if he need antibiotic or any other syrup? Waiting for your response. Is steam is effective?

Asked for Female, 11 years

My daughter has been advised Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy. I have read somewhere in a medical discussion that age limit for Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy is minimum 3 years and the patient weight should be not less than 15 Kg. My daughter age is 6.5 years but she is very weak and her weight is 14.20 Kg. Please suggest, should i go for Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy?

Asked for Male, 40 years

Which is the best supplement for calcium vit d and multivitamins for weekness and vit d deficency

Asked for Female, 28 years

Hi. I have this issue of sweating profusely from my soles and palms. The sweating is to such an extent that my socks get wet and my palms literally drip. If I’m writing on a paper and someone is watching me, it gets super embarrassing because the paper gets wet. I got my thyroid function test, it came normal, although it was in the upper range of normal. I think this sweating issue might be due to anxiety? I sweat when I’m anxious but I also sweat when I am calm and sitting.

Asked for Female, 40 years

Last child birth 7 year back. She is having milk discharge from both breasts for 3 days on examination both breasts were normal except milk discharge on pressing the nipple. Patient is known case of ApD THE and chronic headache. How to proceed in this case please

Asked for Female, 28 years

I'm feeling very tired from 1 month my routine is very tough subhu 8 sy 6 tak working hours hoty and after that I have classes attend too. I'm very tensed about this because facing this problem first time please tell me what should I do.

Asked for Male, 19 years

14 years old boy having pain towards left side of rib cage or under costal region. He says he feels some kind of swelling there and same in left arm. Few days before he had flu and cough also. What could be reason if anyone can suggest ? Is there any serious issue?

Asked for Male, 27 years

Having these spots. Which is increasing day by day. It's been 3 years almost with these spots on back. Secondly on neck these are not spots but what are they we don't know. Never had any treatment for this. Guide please with medication and treatment

Asked for Female, 30 years

Assalam o alikum doctors please guide me about treatment for sore and bleeding nipples for breastfeeding mothers.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa, baby boy of 6 days, born healthy, but right after his 2nd day till now his vomit and stool is of greyish black and he is quite weak now. What can be the issue??

Asked for Female, 10 years

My 4.5 years old has a sunlight sensitivity issues. Whenever she goes in sunlight she squints her eyes, even unable to open them often. In the morning when sunlight is not that bright she does the same. she has the issue since birth. And one more thing now she can't see the distant objects. Please give suggestion or reccomend a doctor

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby is 5 months old. some white patches have appeared on his eyes a month ago. Now I feel that they are increasing and becoming more visible. Can anyone please tell me if this is vitiligo or something else. In family, his paternal aunt had the issue of vitiligo at exactly same area (eyes). Our appointment with doctor is scheduled for Saturday but I am getting little worried.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My 3 years boy started stuttering 3months ago, he was a fluent speaker before this problem, possible treatment and causes?

Asked for Female, 39 years

I heard that eating Two cloves of garlic empty stomach in morning is too good. so today i took Two mashed gloves with honey with water.After eating within one minute som pain started in My stomach and instantly vomiting Until it all got cleared. i want to know why this happened? How should we take garlic then as its too good for bones and Overall health

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have had neck lines since i was a child now i m 22 yrs old. I want to know if there is any procedure to get rid of them and what would be the cost.

Asked for Female, 30 years

One of my friend have UTI issue, we found that dried cranberries can be helpful for the health in this situation. Can someone guide about how much quantity should patient take per day?

Asked for Female, 29 years

3 days back I used epilator for facial hair, after that i used lotion to calm redness. Redness is finish but it left small red bump and inflammation. What should I do now. I applied Dermovate ointment and It doesn't worked on my skin.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby doesn't tolerate any milk he is 5 months old and also having eczema. Kindly suggest a good milk for him as breastfeed is not enough for him

Asked for Male, 38 years

My husband plays cricket. 2 months ago while bowling, he felt as if his leg got twisted and pain started. He is having pain since then. He got x-ray done which showed no dislocation, bone is fine. What can be the reason of constant pain? please guide

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment